The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Level-restricted bugged quests in Eastmarch

zeitzbachrwb17_ESO
Siege of Cradlecrush

-Talk to the giant
-Get kicked
-Notification at the top right saying "The target is immune"

Is it because I decided to do this quest at level 43 that I'm now too strong for the Giant weak little kick? I see a level 39 stuck as well but the moment a level 34 poke the giant, he was sent flying straight away.

Okay, it's just a quest. Decided to just leave it and continued with the story.

Gods save the king
-Watches as Stormy-eyes try to save the king
-Observe his progress through all 3 totems.
-"Oh no, kaboom. You have to go pray and save him!"
-Accepted quest
-Prayed to the wolf
-Isn't teleported
-Abandoned and retried with all other statues
-Isn't teleported
-Level 32 dude decides to do it and is teleported right away with swirling effect

I guess I'm also overqualified to pray for these abandoned noname gods too then? And this will make the rest of the story stuck and of course, less skill point that I really need on my craftings atm else I will have to create an alt. I don't mind a couple of quest bugged so I can come back later but on a big STORY quest? This isn't a laughing matter anymore that I can just brush off.

Sent a couple of tickets already. One a bug report so I won't expect any reply but the help request one is just asking me to "REPAIR YOUR CLIENT!" which does NOTHING.

"Gods save the king"? Get rekt by bugs. Gods won't help you if the code is poor.

• zeitzbachrwb17_ESO
    Got mad, decided to give up on PvE, went to dungeon grind (FG and Mudcrap exp op) all the way to Vet 1

Contacted by GM Traveric and suddenly, the quests work, both of them, without the need for client repairs, relog and quest abandon I have been trying for hours earlier today.

Guess if craps happen, leave it for half a day and try again later.
  • DanielNorman
    AS before like on 2 other forum posts now, same story, can i please get help with the "Gods save the king quest"?!