The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

And Winner is...

RoxyPhoenix
RoxyPhoenix
✭✭✭✭
CHXBnB.jpg
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 Killing Blows to 8 deaths, pretty even. Too many people look at this and think they got all 50 kills to themself....
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
    Options
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a stupid thread and will be closed soon I guess. The OP surely wouldn't want me to talk about his performance either...
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
    Options
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    I honestly have no idea what the OP is trying to state.
    Options
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You really like to zerg around, ha? Sometimes not even 5% KB`s on your List, thats pretty telling.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
    Options
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    10 Killing Blows to 8 deaths, pretty even. Too many people look at this and think they got all 50 kills to themself....

Yea the info from this add in gets skewed very easily. My top killed is crystallized, but I don't think I've ever even seen him while solo so they aren't even "my" kills.

rip decibel
    Options
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is not an official addon so it isn´t hardly a surprise these numbers don´t mean the World. I use it, but mostly to check AP gain. About this thread, I am at loss what meaning it has? Care to explain?
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
    Options
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had kill counter say I killed someone when they just decided the fight wasn't worth their time and they ran away. Other times it has said I killed someone just because I was looking at them when they died. It is a fun add on, but by no means is it accurate.
    Edited by Cinnamon_Spider on April 19, 2015 7:57PM
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
    Options
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've had kill counter say I killed someone when they just decided the fight wasn't worth their time and they ran away. Other times it has said I killed someone just because I was looking at them when they died. It is a fun add on, but by no means is it accurate.
    Look how easily you burst his bubble. Proof right there that dmg shields aren't OP.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    Look how easily you burst his bubble. Proof right there that dmg shields aren't OP.
    Silly @Teargrants, damage shields don't work on the forums.

(and apparently also don't work against a double reflected frag that BoL should have absorbed :( )
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
    Options
  • Hektlk
    Hektlk
    ✭✭✭
    inb4tl
    Potato Syndicate, IR, Havoc
    Ebonheart Pact, North America

Hektík - VR14 Imperial Templar
    Options
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Silly @Teargrants, damage shields don't work on the forums.

(and apparently also don't work against a double reflected frag that BoL should have absorbed :( )

BoL only works on the forums.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
    Options
  • Sphinx2318
    Sphinx2318
    ✭✭✭✭

even KB's not entirely accurate. i cant even count how many times ive done 98% of damage to a player just to have some other player come along and steal the KB.
    Options
  • Germtrocity
    Germtrocity
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kill%20Counter.png

A slightly better inaccurate ratio of KB to kills :)
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This particularly silly Banana is trying to make it look like he is really good at killing the Tomato at the top of his list, while in reality the Tomato at the top of his list spends every single day with taking either Bloodmayne Mine of Faregyl Lumber, contesting either keep and then farm the hell out of the endless stream of similarly silly Bananas that will come for him.

Looks like this particular Banana is among the many that get farmed by this particular Tomato. The Bananas more often than not need groups of 10+ just to kill this one Tomato.

Pact Stronk!
    Options
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sphinx2318 wrote: »

even KB's not entirely accurate. i cant even count how many times ive done 98% of damage to a player just to have some other player come along and steal the KB.
    I can't count how many times I've had to wait for Grom to actually do any dps so I could KS w/ mages fury. Sometimes you fall asleep waiting.

#SorcProblems
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • Sphinx2318
    Sphinx2318
    ✭✭✭✭

I can't count how many times I've had to wait for Grom to actually do any dps so I could KS w/ mages fury. Sometimes you fall asleep waiting.

#SorcProblems

Oh yea? How about all the times when we get over run so you bolt away on me to leave me to tank 6541654654654654 ppl (usually DC who swear they don't zerg). You sorcs are buncha babies.

#DKMasterclass
    #BuffDK's
    Options
  • loki547
    loki547
    ✭✭✭✭

#SorcProblems

Oh yea? How about all the times when we get over run so you bolt away on me to leave me to tank 6541654654654654 ppl (usually DC who swear they don't zerg). You sorcs are buncha babies.

#DKMasterclass
    #BuffDK's

The sexual tension in this thread is palpable.
    Options
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

#SorcProblems

#DKMasterclass
    #BuffDK's
    Abandon you? Grom, we need to have a long talk about your knowledge of DK abilities, DKs can fly don't you know?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhRr9cbCnm4
    You follow me like that and then I rez you upon landing. If I feel like it.
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • Sphinx2318
    Sphinx2318
    ✭✭✭✭

#SorcProblems

#DKMasterclass
    #BuffDK's
    Abandon you? Grom, we need to have a long talk about your knowledge of DK abilities, DKs can fly don't you know?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhRr9cbCnm4
    You follow me like that and then I rez you upon landing. If I feel like it.

Bro! that is the new DK escape (working as intended)!!! did u NOT know this???
    Options
  • McDoogs
    McDoogs
    ✭✭✭✭
    What addon is that? NVM, found it
    Edited by McDoogs on April 20, 2015 11:12AM
    Options
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think kill counter is a really inaccurate representation of kills... it's flawed in so many ways.

My KB ratio is worse then the OP lol. :smiley:
    s26JCMV.jpg
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
    Options
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Even if you did 98% of the damage, the other player still got the killing blow as he got the final kill, so I think its still pretty accurate in that way, only problem I see with this addon is the fact that you can basically look at a dead body and get it counted as a kill which is pretty silly.
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
    Options
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Even if you did 98% of the damage, the other player still got the killing blow as he got the final kill, so I think its still pretty accurate in that way, only problem I see with this addon is the fact that you can basically look at a dead body and get it counted as a kill which is pretty silly.
    Grom's killcounter fills up from teabagging.
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One benefit from being on break so long -- I don't think I'm top on anyone's kill counter anymore.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
    Options
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Misleading title is misleading.

I feel that I've lost by reading this thread.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • Sphinx2318
    Sphinx2318
    ✭✭✭✭

I've never t-bagged anyone in my ESO career, thank you.
    Edited by Sphinx2318 on April 20, 2015 4:34PM
    Options
  • Fruitdog
    Fruitdog
    ✭✭✭✭
    One benefit from being on break so long -- I don't think I'm top on anyone's kill counter anymore.

but looking for your own name is the best part of these threads
    Options
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Then how was Tea Pot's Daughter born?
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im just sitting here glad i've not seen any of my characters in someones most killed, guess im doing something right LOL!
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

Options
  • Sphinx2318
    Sphinx2318
    ✭✭✭✭

Then how was Tea Pot's Daughter born?

uh....... u gonna have to talk to @Winnamine + @Leovolao about that one
    Options