Maintenance for the week of May 28:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 28
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – May 29, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – May 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – May 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 30, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Azura's Star SOS: Severe Rubberbanding impeding pvp
I think this had more of a bad effect on DC than it did with EP. Several members got booted and various login errors and myself and others in my party experienced and witnessed frequent rubberbanding of the like I've never seen before. The server performance got so bad it crippled what should've been a fairly staunch resistance from DC, and EP got the upper hand at Aleswell over a scant few defenders. I don't like pvdooring in such a way, and considering both EP and DC were at 2 bars each at the time this could not have been the result of high-density population or ultimate graphical overload. I don't like fighting my sieges like this, and I feel bad that theres one lone AD player defending and a smattering of DC people against a few dozen EP. From what I gather this has been going on intermittently throughout the night. It is currently 4:30 on my end Central NA time. The first instance I noticed this was around 3PM Central NA.