The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NB Drain Power Build?

carlos.trevisan.contatonrb19_ESO

Hello, so ive read a lot of builds that uses the "ring AoE skills", and they look impressive.

But i really realy dont like "Nova skills"or "Ring like" skills. I just hate the effect. So i never touch on: Templar "Solar Barrage" or Destruction staff "Impulse" skills.

But ive seen today someone using "Sap Essence" and WOW!! I realy love the Tendrils of the skill! They are very cool, i feel like a mixture of Blood Omen Legacy of Cain Blood armor skill with Venon Tendrils. Really cool. And still resemble the "ring AoE" skill types that looks very good on mobs.

So im thinking in running a Drain Power Night Blade build. But i have no idea where go. Neuther the build, or the morphs to choose.

Sap Essence (Drain Power morph) looks amazing. AoE, good range, and return Health on hit!

Power extraction (Drain Power morph) its very good too. And the fact that scales with stamina should work well with a good melee build.

So which one you guys recomend?

If i go for a Melee weapon build, using STAMINA as primary resource, and using Sap Essence (uses mana) as mana dumper and healing skill, it will work well?
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were a few builds floating about that I heard but not too sure if it works optimally or at least fun to use.

One was to use 2handers, jump in with ambush, sap essence, mirage and carve. Use veil of blades whenever it is up and keep that last slot for utility such as shadow image, silver bolts, manifestation of terror.

You can also use dual wield weapons and use ambush, sap essence, shadowy disguise, whirlwind. Rinse and repeat. Keep soul tether or meteor for finishers and use the last slot for abit of survival abilities. Vigor, double take, manifestation of terror works well.

Hope this helps.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • carlos.trevisan.contatonrb19_ESO
    Thanks, so ppl use it as a survival/mana dumper. Thanks a lot.
    Ill test