The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Mad God's Bargain!

MarconiusBal
I am a level 46 dragonknight and I am wondering if I should have too much trouble with this quest or not. I have like 0 gold and no repair kits so if I go in there I want to know if I will fail because if I do, I will be in trouble for a few days.(until I can get gold)
  • elias.stormneb18_ESO
    Nah, you should not find it to be too trubblesome.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did it earlier on (round level 42) and had no issues at all. Different from other mage guild quests, this one is not instanced, so if you find yourself in trouble, you can always wait for someone else who needs it to come by and run together.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • MarconiusBal
    That's good to know cause I very possibly could be the poorest man in tamriel.(not including my awesome imperial armor)
  • Zoi
    Zoi
    Soul Shriven
    I completed it as a level 28 Sorcerer, it was challenging and loads of fun. I am relatively new to the game as it is now, I was a beta tester and came back for the welcome back weekend. I have been enjoying all the changes to the game. Apparently, it's unusual for a level 28 character to have gotten as far as Eyevea. Oh yes, I'm bad ass!
  • swanvalkyrie
    swanvalkyrie
    ✭✭
    How do you get this quest, does the Mage Guild Skill Line have to be at least 5?
  • MarconiusBal
    How do you get this quest, does the Mage Guild Skill Line have to be at least 5?

You get it after you finish all of the other mage guild quest.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, that is correct. Each Mages Guild quest comes when you hit the next Mages Guild rank, up to 5.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp