Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Permanent Enchantment Visual Effects?

Crimson_Flare
Crimson_Flare
✭✭
I've seen NPCs with weapons that have the 'initial' enchantment effect (seen for a short while when drawing your weapons) permanently displayed. Are there any enchantments for players that do the same thing?
"What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax (Skyrim)

Best Answer

• Mood
    Mood
    ✭✭
    I don't think there is currently any way to display the stronger version of the enchant, sadly.
    Answer ✓
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any added enchant has a visual to it. The initial draw has the most notable effect, but there is a continuous more subtle one that remains.

For instance, a poisoned weapon will have a shimmering vein of green that constantly pulses through the outer skin of the weapon itself.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Crimson_Flare
    Crimson_Flare
    ✭✭
    Any added enchant has a visual to it. The initial draw has the most notable effect, but there is a continuous more subtle one that remains.

For instance, a poisoned weapon will have a shimmering vein of green that constantly pulses through the outer skin of the weapon itself.

Ah, yes, but I was referring to the 'initial' enchantment effect permanently showing on NPC weapons, unlike player weapons.
    "What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax (Skyrim)
  • Crimson_Flare
    Crimson_Flare
    ✭✭
    Mood wrote: »
    I don't think there is currently any way to display the stronger version of the enchant, sadly.
    Thank you for the confirmation.

Edited by Crimson_Flare on April 30, 2015 1:06PM