The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A minor thing I noticed

Vazkahkatz
Vazkahkatz
✭✭
Yesterday evening while fighting molag bal, I tried to transform into a werewolf. I got that big that we used to get where my appearance didn't change but my abilities did. (I hope I put this in the right place)
feel da powah of da katz!
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vazkahkatz wrote: »
    Yesterday evening while fighting molag bal, I tried to transform into a werewolf. I got that big that we used to get where my appearance didn't change but my abilities did. (I hope I put this in the right place)

If you were wearing a costume at the time then it prohibited you from showing the transformation as well as animations. This has been an issue for a while and I'm not sure why it's not yet fixed.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vazkahkatz wrote: »

If you were wearing a costume at the time then it prohibited you from showing the transformation as well as animations. This has been an issue for a while and I'm not sure why it's not yet fixed.
    I suspect that in this particular fight the game considers you to be wearing a costume whether you have one on or not - as this is the fight where you appear in the super shiny ornate gear, and have ridiculous powers.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the "transform while wearing a costume" bug, but in this case I don't think it matters if you actually have a costume equipped or not.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not like you need to transform into a Werewolf for this fight.....
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"