The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Many errors from recent updates

gurahamu
gurahamu
Until recently, I had no issues running ESO on my laptop, however since the last update/reinstalling my OS i am having a plethora of issues.

1) After choosing a character to log in with, I get constant <<1>> errors
2) Game Consultant crashes before it's even opened and says GameConsultant.exe has stopped working.
3) At least 5 times since last night, ESO has forced my computer to turn itself off.

Repairing the game and disabling the firewall does nothing to fix the <<1>> error so obviously I am now stuck since GameConsultant is also broken.
  • gurahamu
    gurahamu
    EDIT: due to my laptop shutting itself off, i decided to tinker around with the inside of it. Found out that the fan was mysteriously unplugged. Hooked it back up and managed to log in.

Game consultant is still broken though. Something ZO should work on immediately imo
    Options