Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Tangible Mounts Advanced Concept

• Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks NovaMarx! My inspiration for the idea was the closeness I felt to Agro in Shadow of the Colossus. I want my mount to be my partner, not my vehicle.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have to agre with this post, again :)
    Options
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Thoughts?
    Wohoo! Why aren't you working with ZOS on those ideas already?
    (...)
    Sigh... Yeah, they probably want to stick with their own noobs. :disappointed:
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With an ever expanding array of mounts that ZOS actually expects us to pay real money for (and a lot of it!) the time has definitely come for this! Seriously.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Options
  • Spearshard
    Spearshard
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Gidorick I think you've posted something like this once before right? I have to say I absolutely love the concept of equipment for the mounts. I would really prefer equipping the mount to daily feeding. Expanding accessories like a saddle, faceplate/armor based on racial styles really adds more depth to the game in this area. I really hope @zos takes notice of your idea, this is brilliant. This makes far more sense than your state's changing based on how many apples or oaks the mount has eaten. Having special horse shoes to make the mount faster, or more plates to cover the flanks and head make you harder to knock off. It makes more sense and to have it tied to crafting add more to crafting significance. Just an all around awesome idea.
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spearshard wrote: »
    @Gidorick I think you've posted something like this once before right? I have to say I absolutely love the concept of equipment for the mounts. I would really prefer equipping the mount to daily feeding. Expanding accessories like a saddle, faceplate/armor based on racial styles really adds more depth to the game in this area. I really hope @zos takes notice of your idea, this is brilliant. This makes far more sense than your state's changing based on how many apples or oaks the mount has eaten. Having special horse shoes to make the mount faster, or more plates to cover the flanks and head make you harder to knock off. It makes more sense and to have it tied to crafting add more to crafting significance. Just an all around awesome idea.

Sort of @Spearshard. You might be thinking of the sister-thread http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/159507/advanced-mounts-overhaul-concept. In that thread I mention Tangible mounts. This thread was really an extension of that small part of the other thread.

wait... so that would make my advanced mount the MOHTER thread and THIS thread a child thread. hmm... interesting.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Options
  • Artheiron
    Artheiron
    ✭✭✭
    Simply amazing.
    Options
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    The minor things that you people write entire essays about never cease to amaze me..

Do you work?
    N64 NA EP
    Options
  • Artheiron
    Artheiron
    ✭✭✭
    The minor things that you people write entire essays about never cease to amaze me..

Do you work?

some people can think that fast, type faster without missing a detail. of course nobody expecting you to understand this, but surely you can do better. 100.000 years ago something crazy happened. we learned to talk. then we developed thoughts and ideas. today casual players can write their ideas for their favourite game in 15-30 minutes. 20 years ago we were only playing games cos games were compelete products back then. rarely underdelivered. today, a dev team dare to sell an elder scrolls game that has less than half of what their 10 years old game offered. and they ask money for bear mounts. that's why.

tl:dr

bananas.
    Edited by Artheiron on November 16, 2015 9:41AM
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you work?

Lol. I work a full time job @Peel_Ya_Cap_517. Not allowed to have my phone or Internet access. I just don't sleep much. :wink:

You'd be amazed at the amount of time someone can spend on asinine things that they feel passionate about.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Options