Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Addon] ESO Master Recipe List (Provisioning Level Display)

• Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Version 1.36:
    • Fixed a typo. I accidentally left quotes around a string variable which was causing it to be treated as a text string instead of a variable, which was causing writ detection to sometimes not update properly. Also improved the code for writ detection in general to be more streamlined using condensed loops based on stage requirement lookups instead of fixed number checks. Now gives 100% accurate detection.
    • Finalized French translation (thanks to Ayantir!). All translations now completely non-Google.
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Version 1.36a:
    • Fixed a conflict that was causing the game to crash when activating a cooking station when Master Recipe List and Circonian's FilterIt were both running.
    • Added new feature to text search to show all recipes that create a certain level food. Simply enter a number, for example 40, in the text search, and all level 40 food/drink recipes will show. For veteran 1 foods and drinks, type 50. For veteran 5 type 55, and for veteran 10, type 60.

If anyone wants to thank me, I would really appreciate $30 so I can buy that silly ice horse I want so bad before Zenimax takes it away. You can send me a donation from the ESOUI.com download page linked in the first post by clicking the Donate tab.

I would really, really appreciate it. ;)
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Version 1.37:

Updated for IC. New Veteran 15 recipes included.

Recipes which were added to the game but not yet available are marked with an asterisk (*).
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, I am trying this add-on out as I think it should be able to do what I had 3 to do before.. but I have a question. I'm not sure if I am just not configuring it correctly or if it doesn't work this way.

I initially set this up on my character who does all my provisioning. I "tracked" my most used recipes, and flipped over to the ingredient screen and "tracked all ingredients for tracked recipes".

When I went over to my mule who actually holds all of my ingredients, I went to settings and chose not to track that character for the "known by" tooltip (as I don't care they don't know recipes). I looked in my inventory and saw none of the ingredients are tracked :( I opened up the main add-on window and realized nothing was tracked, and that I had to select it all again.

Is there a way to configure it so the ingredients/recipes I need for my main provisioning character are ticked when on ANY character? (AKA I quest on my main, would be nice to know ahead of time if I need to keep that ingredient - without going through all characters and "tracking" ingredients)

I guess.. is there a global tracking system?

As well, I was looking for a way to be on my main character and see what recipes my provisioner doesn't know.. is that possible? As in, if someone links a recipe in chat, will there be anything to tell me my provisioner does not know it? (or if the big list actually showed her known recipes that would work)
    Edited by MissBizz on September 21, 2015 5:49PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • stevenbennett_ESO
    stevenbennett_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @MissBizz : I took a quick look at the code, and all the tracking code is per-character only. It would probably take a fairly significant amount of work to this Addon to make it do what you want.

Unfortunately, @Phinix1 posted that he's having some significant health issues over in the comments area for the add-on on esoui.com. Honestly, I'm amazed (and grateful) that he took the time to update this for us in the first place. So unless he passes the add-on torch to someone else to maintain, it seems unlikely you'll see that kind of change any time soon.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @stevenbennett_ESO Oh my, I'm sorry, I didn't know. Thank you for letting me know.

I was using another addon for some of what I explained above so just wasn't sure if this addon just wouldn't do it, or if I didn't have it set up right. Thanks for letting me know.

I sure hope @Phinix1 is able to look after those health issues and be well. I wouldn't expect someone having health issues to work on an add-on at all. Hopefully he gets well.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Hey there, I am trying this add-on out as I think it should be able to do what I had 3 to do before.. but I have a question. I'm not sure if I am just not configuring it correctly or if it doesn't work this way.

I initially set this up on my character who does all my provisioning. I "tracked" my most used recipes, and flipped over to the ingredient screen and "tracked all ingredients for tracked recipes".

When I went over to my mule who actually holds all of my ingredients, I went to settings and chose not to track that character for the "known by" tooltip (as I don't care they don't know recipes). I looked in my inventory and saw none of the ingredients are tracked :( I opened up the main add-on window and realized nothing was tracked, and that I had to select it all again.

Is there a way to configure it so the ingredients/recipes I need for my main provisioning character are ticked when on ANY character? (AKA I quest on my main, would be nice to know ahead of time if I need to keep that ingredient - without going through all characters and "tracking" ingredients)

I guess.. is there a global tracking system?

As well, I was looking for a way to be on my main character and see what recipes my provisioner doesn't know.. is that possible? As in, if someone links a recipe in chat, will there be anything to tell me my provisioner does not know it? (or if the big list actually showed her known recipes that would work)

There is a new-ish feature for ingredient tracking that lets you save to a global profile. You can then click the load global profile button to set those ingredients tracking on any character. It is not automatic as of yet.

With recipes you can track all recipes not known by any character you select in the drop down menu. This is also a new-ish feature.

Thanks for the kind words. The health issue remains a major one but I am adapting. :)
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Version 1.38:

Added the new Orsinium recipes.

Various other minor tweaks, compatibility patches, and adjustments.
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Version 1.39:

Implemented a much requested new feature to search for all recipes that use all of the ingredients you have selected on the ingredients tab.

You can for example highlight just Tomato, and it will list all recipes that use Tomatoes as one of their ingredients.

If you select Tomato AND Red Meat on the ingredients tab and search, it will list all recipes that use BOTH of these ingredients.

I also added a safety feature where the auto-junk and auto-delete feature for recipes and ingredients gets toggled off any time you change your current tracked selection of either of these, respectively. You simply have to click the little pin icon to turn it back on after making changes.

This should help prevent any accidental junking/deletions.

Enjoy!
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Version 1.40:

Added writ tracking indicators for ingredients and food items. You will now see a blue check (if inventory tracking is enabled) next to food items and ingredients required by a current provisioning writ, and tooltips will indicate they are required for the current writ as well. Also, existing tracked recipe and ingredient check marks will turn blue when required by a current writ, and automatically revert to their proper color when the writ is completed/satisfied.
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Version 1.40a:

NEW OPTION: Added option to disable tracking of known status of recipes by selected alt in the addon settings menu. Alt character status tracking now disabled by default unless enabled.
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Version 1.44:
    • Updated for One Tamriel.
    • Added all the new recipes for the Witches Festival event.