Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Master Merchant UI Error since last maintenance?

BlackArmsAkimbo
BlackArmsAkimbo
Soul Shriven
Up until the last maintainance, MM worked fine.
Since then I've been getting this error when logging in:

user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:1920: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:1920: in function 'MasterMerchant:TruncateHistory'
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:1749: in function 'MasterMerchant:Initialize'
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:2137: in function 'OnAddOnLoaded'

I've tried updating from Minion (says it did it), then went into the User files and deleted all MM files/program and reinstalled but still get this error.

Anyone able to help? Greatly appreciated :)
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    leave a comment in MM comments on esoui.com.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • Ignotus
    Ignotus
    ✭✭✭
    FYI, I haven't gotten any addon errors. MM and all the others seem to be working fine here.
  • BlackArmsAkimbo
    BlackArmsAkimbo
    Soul Shriven
    Ignotus wrote: »
    FYI, I haven't gotten any addon errors. MM and all the others seem to be working fine here.

Yeah, not sure what's going on with it. Left a comment over at esoui and no response (looks like the guy bypassed my comment to answer someone else lol).
    I uninstalled it again and tried Deome's ddshopkeeper. No issues with that at all so I'll just use that.
    Kind of why I'm not a big modding fan and prefer games where the company controls all/most of it so THEY have to do all the scrambling around to fix stuff, not players who just want to simply play.
    I'll keep using Deome until that goes funny or until I learn how much things cost.