Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why is the Thief wandering around Craglorn?

WhiteCoatSyndrome
WhiteCoatSyndrome
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I've seen her at the western entrance to Upper Craglorn, wandering around with a clipboard taking notes. What's she doing there? When I talk to her she gives the same canned dialog I get from her back at the Star Gazers' Observatory. Was this a plot piece that I missed (I finished the Upper Crag story)?
Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on April 15, 2015 1:39AM
#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    (Might not be old enough to be considered a Necro'd thread)

Clearly she's trying to remember where she parked her car.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dude, where's my Guar?
    Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.