The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Looking for a RP Guild

Inagami
Inagami
Soul Shriven
hello, I'm new to RP and was wondering if there was any guild in NA willing to take in nub. A while back I saw some people rping and it look pretty fun but sadly I was to shy to approach them.
Edited by Inagami on April 15, 2015 6:53AM
  • Urik_Halfdan
    What kind of RP are you looking for?
  • Kitho_Mar
    Kitho_Mar
    My Guild, Deepest Darkness is always looking to recruit rpers... Ping me in game and ill meet you in Pact territory to see your skills and offer advice as well as give you an invite. my sn is Kitho-Mar
    ~People are like the stars in the sky... There are some that are bright and some that are dim.~
    ~Seeks-The-Truths, Argonian Hunter~
  • SeñorCinco
    SeñorCinco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kitho_Mar wrote: »
    Ping me in game and ill meet you in Pact territory to see your skills...

I apologize for being stupid. Being an old man tends to have that effect from time to time.
    What does that mean, exactly? Role playing skills?
    Words contained in posts, at which point I stop reading and will not respond...
    Toon / Mana / WoW or any acronym following "In ___" /
    Pets (when referring to summoned Daedra) / Any verbiage to express slang (ie, ending in uz,az,..) / Soul Stone
    ... to be continued.

Now, get off my lawn.

• Kitho_Mar
    Kitho_Mar
    yes im sorry i was vague i meant roleplaying skills... though rping is not neccessary to joint he guild i still like to rp once and a while and i hope to get more in that do as well :expressionless:
    ~People are like the stars in the sky... There are some that are bright and some that are dim.~
    ~Seeks-The-Truths, Argonian Hunter~
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which faction do you play in? If you're in DC I strongly suggest you join The Covenant Collective which is the guild of roleplayers finding roleplayers. It will definitely hook you up with the RP crowd. Contact me in game at @MornaBaine and I can toss you an invite. The other thing you should do is join TESO-RP which will put you in touch with the entire ESO roleplaying collective across all 3 factions. Good luck and welcome to the madness that is RP! :)
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!