Maintenance for the week of October 2:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 3, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 4, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 4, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Second The Elder Scrolls® Online Orienteering Challenges
Edited by ZOS_KaiSchober on April 14, 2015 6:00PM
Throughout the weekend of April 16-19, 2015, The Elder Scrolls® Online (“ESO”) Community Team will host four Orienteering Challenges to take place within ESO. For each of the three ESO Orienteering Challenges, the ESO Community Team will add a post to this ESO Forum thread
that provides participants with clues that will lead participants from a starting point within ESO, past various landmarks, to a destination that is an iconic location within Tamriel (the “Destination”). Each ESO Forum post will also describe an emote to be performed when participants reach the Destination. The objective of the ESO Orienteering Challenges is to be the first participant to reach the Destination and perform the applicable emote upon arrival.Orienteering Challenge Contest Rules
- The ESO Orienteering Challenges are open to anyone ages 18 & up. Void where prohibited.
- The ESO Orienteering Challenges will begin, and the clues and required emote will be posted in this ESO Forum thread, at the following times:
- #1 – 9 PM (U.S. Eastern Time) on Thursday, April 16, 2015
- #2 – 1 PM (U.S. Eastern Time) on Friday, April 17, 2015
- #3 - 11 AM (U.S. Eastern Time) on Saturday, April 18, 2015
- #4 – 3 PM (U.S. Eastern Time) on Sunday, April 19, 2015
- Each ESO Orienteering Challenge will end on the earlier of (a) when a winning submission for each such ESO Orienteering Challenge has been verified by the ESO Community Team or (b) at 11:59 PM (U.S. Eastern Time) on Sunday April 19, 2015 if no participant has posted a winning submission for such ESO Orienteering Challenge as of such time.
- The objective of the ESO Orienteering Challenges is to be the first participant to reach the Destination and perform the emote described in the applicable ESO Forum post upon arrival. To enter participants must post a screenshot of their character performing the applicable emote at the Destination in this ESO Forum thread. For each ESO Orienteering Challenge, the first participant to post a screenshot that is verified by the ESO Community Team to meet the submission requirements shall be the winner.
- Prizes: Each winner will receive a code for a free in-game Bristlegut Piglet pet and be notified by email. Confirmation of the winner will be conducted by Bethesda, whose decisions on all matters related to the ESO Orienteering Challenges shall be final and binding and within its sole discretion.
- Bethesda reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry or entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the ESO Orienteering Challenges. Participants agree that by participating they release Bethesda and its affiliates from any liability in connection with the ESO Orienteering Challenges and any prizing.
- Participants agree that their participation in the ESO Orienteering Challenges is subject to the ZeniMax Media Inc. Terms of Service Found at http://www.zenimax.com/legal_terms_us, including that the prizes are virtual items that are non-transferable and not redeemable for any sum of money or monetary value at any time.
- All participants must be 18 or older at the time of entry, must possess a valid form of identification, and a legal resident of (i) one of the fifty United States (or the District of Columbia) and excluding the territories, military installations and commonwealths; or (ii) the member countries of the European Union to enter, and verification may be required before a winner is announced. Verification of age and residency requirements may be required before the winner is announced. All applicable federal, national, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited, restricted, or taxed by law.
Senior Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls OnlineFacebook