The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Known Issues / Bugs (v2.0.5) (POST 'em here)

• Leggi
    Leggi
    ✭✭✭
    Flesh atronachs don't drop collectibles! Fix it please!
    Options
  • thedrumchannell_ESO
    Game map closes when mounting just before opening the map.
    Game is still crashing when using ALT-TAB in/out of the game for random periods of time when using full screen mode.
    Game is still not optimized to minimize temperatures for high end multi-core processors.
    Edited by thedrumchannell_ESO on April 15, 2015 4:39PM
    Options
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game map closes when mounting just before opening the map.
    Game is still crashing when using ALT-TAB in/out of the game for random periods of time.
    Game is still not optimized to minimize temperatures for high end multi-core processors.

Regarding your second point, have you tried running in windowed/full screen? I got those crashes when alt+tabbing to the desktop all the time if I ran the game true fullscreen, but they're mostly gone in windowed/full screen.
    Options
  • thedrumchannell_ESO
    daemonios wrote: »
    Regarding your second point, have you tried running in windowed/full screen? I got those crashes when alt+tabbing to the desktop all the time if I ran the game true fullscreen, but they're mostly gone in windowed/full screen.

Windowed full screen is a workaround, but I'll edit my original comment to reflect that this occurs in full screen mode.

Edited by thedrumchannell_ESO on April 15, 2015 4:39PM
    Options
  • Atirez
    Atirez
    ✭✭
    There is also a bug affecting some players, that causes them to not get enlightenment.
    Options
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Burning Talons-- Mobs walk away with Talons ON their feet. Thus walking away with Talons.
    2. Unable to move after switching weapons (NB dual wield to bow OR DK 2H great sword to Sword & Board) until opening & closing Mail.
    3. Rings of Mara -- giving Marginal 1-2% Increase in XP. (TESTED, In & out of group & with/without ESO +).
    4. Dismounting--Unable to Shield Charge or Critical Charge off Mount since patch 2.05 (latest).
    5. Justice System--Leaving no Witnesses still incurs bounty for deaths.
    6. Inner Fire-- Undaunted Skill to force target to attack for 15 seconds does not work on Bosses, some mobs. Works on first pull in delves then not on any more mobs inside.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
    Options
  • Bloodzeus
    Bloodzeus
    ✭✭
    Meteor causing massive lag in pvp.

I just specced this, played it for an hour? realised it was causing problems... Stopped using it.

Enemies still did :(
    Options
  • ThatRedguardGuy
    There is a bug causing random pieces of gear to break while in Sanctum Ophidia. Everyone has to bring repair kits to use before the serpent even if nobody dies. It's never the whole gear set, only one or two individual pieces, while the rest of the gear will be close to fully repaired.
    Options
  • MCMancub
    MCMancub
    ✭✭✭✭
    SLy_Kyti wrote: »
    1. Justice System--Leaving no Witnesses still incurs bounty for deaths.

This is not a bug. They've already stated that NPC's alert guards themselves, so if you don't one shot an NPC they will alert a guard (and you'll have increased bounty). I can't remember the reason they did it this way, but it's been confirmed that this is the correct functionality. It was in a thread a few days ago.
    Options
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lifsteinn wrote: »
    Loading Screen of Doom.

When you try to travel somewhere and get a loading screen that takes forever, sometimes you have to force close your client.

Working as intended.
    No one can say a game is too easy with unkillable loading screens!

Nerf load-screens, load-screens OP.
    Vehemence
    Options
  • squshy7
    squshy7
    ✭✭✭
    Flame whip and it's morphs are currently un-dodgeable. It appears Concealed weapon is as well (though I can confirm surprise attack is dodgeable).
    In order of conception:
    Castnia Ashwind VR14 Nightblade; original Day 1 Vampire, bloodfiends, not bought. You're probably in my family tree.
    Jul'eh Kaleh VR14 Templar
    Lysnta Ashwind VR14 Sorcerer

Awaken
    Options
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mateoz wrote: »
    Templar skill Breath of life lag for about 1s before the annimation and take about another 1-2s to actually heal.
    2-3s cast time for an instant skill is not what it should be. happen since patch 1.6, in 1.5 it was fine

@ZOS_GinaBruno did mention this in another post and they are cleaning up the animation on it so there won't be a delay. It didn't get put in with this weeks patch so hopefully next weeks.
    NA Server - Kildair
    Options
  • Fetaro
    Fetaro
    ✭✭✭
    • Stealth UI is broken. I can't steal anything without the fear that the "Hidden" indication is wrong and that a NPC isn't looking at me. Happened to me a lot today, I couldn't keep anything since guards are often around and I can't run away successfully. And I was clearly "Hidden", at least that's what the UI was telling me.
    • Other times, I'm not Hidden when there is no one around, I have to get out of stealth and go back in stealth. And voilà, I'm Hidden. These 2 bugs are taking all the fun away from the Justice System. Seriously. I ragequited.
    • Atronach (Sorc ultimate) doesn't detect certain mobs. It includes Lamia-like creatures (the ones who spawn healing bubbles) in Coldharbor.
    • Dark anchors : where is my XP ?
    Edited by Fetaro on April 15, 2015 9:08PM
    Options
  • jluceyub17_ESO
    jluceyub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    There is a bug causing random pieces of gear to break while in Sanctum Ophidia. Everyone has to bring repair kits to use before the serpent even if nobody dies. It's never the whole gear set, only one or two individual pieces, while the rest of the gear will be close to fully repaired.

^ This. It's like all the damage to gear is being focused on one piece rather than distributed across the whole set. As long as you have repair kits though this does make it super easy to go into the final boss fight with gear at 100% so no rush on fixing this as far as I'm concerned.

Another Sanctum issue is a health bar bug. At seemingly random points during the final fight random group members get stuck with a bug that seems to reduce the max amount of health they have, i.e. their bar, both on their screen and everyone else's screen, remains trapped at 30% (or other amount) and they can't be healed above that amount. The issue clears if they die and are rezz'd. Very frustrating as we twice had to abandon attempts because so many group members got stuck with this.
    Options
  • BIackHand
    BIackHand
    ✭✭✭
    Leggi wrote: »
    Flesh atronachs don't drop collectibles! Fix it please!

Yes i killed 3500 of them and never dropped. i got all trophys, only this not. its just impossible to kill 3500 astronachs without drop!
    Options
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if it is a bug or intended but it did not happend to me before. Guards seem to ignore my damage shiled. When I use a shield they are still able to kill me without the shiled being destroyed...
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
    Options
  • evedgebah
    evedgebah
    ✭✭✭
    Remembrance does not make you immune to knock-downs from bosses.
    Options
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Killer's Blade (The stamina morph of Assassin's Blade) deals magic damage, instead of the physical damage which should be the case with all stamina abilities (As zen themselves preaviously said)

- Shadow Cloak is still not working properly, and keeps bugging out in pvp. Begging to RNGesus everytime you use it is still required for it to function =/. It keeps breaking on everything, and when stealthed people can still cast and hit you in PvP. Though it works pretty well in PvE nowdays, but the PvP part is still missing heavily, as 80% of all the spells flat out ignores it. Especially jesus beam does not give two cents about stealth, it just keeps hitting.

- The vampire passive Undeath seems a bit funky, and doesn't seem to activate all the time, and doesn't keep the 33% mitigation up when below 33% health.
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
    Options
  • Rasimir
    Rasimir
    ✭✭✭
    A few more:

- Banks sometimes don't load their content, you need several tries until you see what is stored there
    - Some chars with specil characters in their names can't be invited into groups, you need to use their account names
    - new since 2.0.x: after looking at a map or chatting, the cursor mode changed. you have to use . to get it back to normal.
    Options
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    -"Shield of the Man-Bull" from darkshade caverns was mentioned in the patch notes as keeping its unique enchantment for any obtained before v1.6 with new ones having a basic health version, but existing ones were changed too. :)
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/157925/auriels-shield-enchantment-still-gone-no-help-so-far#latest

-Also, I've been very frequently falling through the game world in Cyrodiil if someone fears me and I'm near steep terrain that I couldn't normally run up. If I can't break free for whatever reason within a half a second, it usually results in me going underneath the terrain before being ported back to the base camp (High Rock Gate).

-The cursor bug where the HUD mode remains enabled after closing UI windows from beta, long banished, has managed to find its way back too :), needing to be manually toggled off every time you open a window afterwards until a UI reload is done (by zoning, /reloadui, etc.).
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    Hypocrisy
    2h sharpened weapon gives the same value as a 1h weapon. Dual wield sharpened weapons almost give double the value of a 2h sharpened weapon.
    Edited by Hypocrisy on April 16, 2015 10:44AM
    Options
  • Kromus
    Kromus
    ✭✭✭
    Templar charge ability sometimes stuck you in place when you reach charging point. You can still cast abilities but can't move and only way to unstuck is to have target in range that you can charge again. It will not unstuck on itself after a minute or so like charge animation stuck. Most often happens against sorcs.

For templar stuck in charge animation issue, workaround is to drink any pot to unstuck.
    Options
  • posthumecaver
    posthumecaver
    ✭✭
    DK Hardened Armor animation is not displayed at all or animation disappear after 2s (effect is still there observable from character sheet for 20s).
    Options
  • Razzak
    Razzak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grouping tool is still not working properly.
    Options
  • Roguish98
    Roguish98
    ✭✭
    Elemental Drain

Prior to 2.0.5, elemental drain would not aggro enemies when applied with a stave that was not enchanted to cause damage on use. After patch 2.0.5, elemental drain always draws aggression regardless of whether or not the stave is enchanted.

For example: (Solo, prior to 2.0.5) PC approaches a group of enemies. While at range, elemental drain is applied to each enemy in the group. PC approaches group and initiates combat with flame breath.

For example: (Solo, after 2.0.5) PC approaches a group of enemies. Elemental drain is applied to the first enemy from range. All enemies immediately engage in combat.

Thank you,
    Roguish98
    Options
  • ItsRejectz
    ItsRejectz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -"Shield of the Man-Bull" from darkshade caverns was mentioned in the patch notes as keeping its unique enchantment for any obtained before v1.6 with new ones having a basic health version, but existing ones were changed too. :)
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/157925/auriels-shield-enchantment-still-gone-no-help-so-far#latest

-Also, I've been very frequently falling through the game world in Cyrodiil if someone fears me and I'm near steep terrain that I couldn't normally run up. If I can't break free for whatever reason within a half a second, it usually results in me going underneath the terrain before being ported back to the base camp (High Rock Gate).

-The cursor bug where the HUD mode remains enabled after closing UI windows from beta, long banished, has managed to find its way back too :), needing to be manually toggled off every time you open a window afterwards until a UI reload is done (by zoning, /reloadui, etc.).

Yo lawl,are you on the EU server now?ran into someone today called please dont nerf me but hes a sorc
    Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
    VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
    VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
    VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
    VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You

Options
  • WebBull
    WebBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are all in Cyrodiil.....

Shield Assault (probably other charges as well) sometimes anchors player to the ground. Have to /stuck to get out.

Occasionally all skills, actions, and interactions disappear and character runs in an odd way. Have to relog.

Potions still take you out of stealth

Combat bug - well known but still not fixed

Burning Talons - not only is the animation gone but the spell only seems to be firing about 50% of the time.

Options
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ItsRejectz , you can find the answer to that question here.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Options
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    WebBull wrote: »
    Occasionally all skills, actions, and interactions disappear and character runs in an odd way. Have to relog.
    @WebBull , are you sure you're not being feared? Try CC break next time you experience this and see if it snaps you out of it,.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Options
  • ItsRejectz
    ItsRejectz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ItsRejectz , you can find the answer to that question here.

Thanks, but ill leave it here all the same
    Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
    VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
    VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
    VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
    VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You

Options