Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DARK ANCHOR-LOOT

hmr13.76preeb18_ESO
Hi. Who knows? Is there a costume drop from bosses, dark anchors? It is a costume, a disguise...., no armor pieces. I closed about 600 anchors and never saw the costume. Although ( if understood correctly) the game developers mentioned in an interview about such unique costumes , it was in an interview-the presentation of the dark anchors. Who will be able to give an accurate answer?
  • elias.stormneb18_ESO
    There are not any costume drops that I know of. Could you give me a link to the interview?
    Edited by elias.stormneb18_ESO on April 12, 2015 8:15AM
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are unique armor pieces that only drop from Dark Anchors that people use as costumes.

Two come to mind: the two piece Anguish set which are the helm and chest piece from the Dark Seducer costume - the Encasement of Anguish being most prized and the rarest drop in the game.

But, unlike the costume, it's armor and can be mixed with other pieces to create a unique look.

And the Hood of the Voidguide which is the head covering many Ashlanders use. Again, it's armor and can be mixed with the dropped Red Mountain pieces which are another uncraftable motif.

What%20Type%20of%20Daedric%202_zpstbtc6xgr.png
    HoodoftheVoidguide_zps24388102.png
    AndalaAshlander_zps36a39c32.png

Edited by bellanca6561n on April 12, 2015 8:46AM
  • hmr13.76preeb18_ESO
    You will find this interview, right there on the official website, then game developers are first told about the dark anchors, my link will not help you, because everything is in my language, not in English.
    About the screenshots, it's not the costumes, and the unique types of sets. I'm talking about the costume, disguise if it is clearer, does not change the parameters of your armor, but changes the view. Here's what I'm interested in, most likely it was not the correct translation of the interview in my native language , will be very sorry for the lost time.
    Edited by hmr13.76preeb18_ESO on April 12, 2015 10:22AM