The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shadowfen quest bugged.

elmoro95
elmoro95
Soul Shriven
Hello all,

Today the quest where u must drink a poison and fight some friendly argonians is bugged. You cant fight this friendly Argonians. Is bugged at least for all new players. Tomorrow i will upload some images and more details this is just some info. Bye.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm. Only one argonian can be chosen for the fight, and when one tries to attack her, it says "target is immune" I've tried single target abilities, AOE attacks, and blade cloak. Nothing has worked.
    Edited by Cody on April 11, 2015 8:10PM
  • dfwmikey74
    dfwmikey74
    ✭✭
    This quest is still bugged at the time of posting.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to the patch notes, this should be fixed in this morning's patch:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/164793/patch-notes-v2-0-5#latest
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • dfwmikey74
    dfwmikey74
    ✭✭
    This one was fixed when I logged on today.
  • yetimen61
    yetimen61
    Soul Shriven
    i am ath the part that i have to drink posion potion,the warriors just standing there and are impossibel to kill.
    I did that quest before with atleast 3 other chars en never had problemens to finish the quest.
  • AAN2
    AAN2
    ✭✭✭
    I had this issue my last run-through and a relog fixed it for me. I logged out, logged back in, and when I talked to them I was able to attack them.
    Say no to drugs.
    And nerfs. Nerfs are bad mm'kay.

• Phranq
    Phranq
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not having quite the same problem with this quest as the original posters, I am doing this quest as vet level 3, the scripts are not bugged for me, but I cannot for the life of me defeat the fang trial. I am playing a tank based DK, I have even tried using my ultimate to survive a dumb one v one fight. I have looked around online, and the only advice I've seen is "root him and use a bow" I do have an ae root skill, but jeez.. it never seems to surprise me how much the game developers must despise classic tank builds..
  • Whatda
    Whatda
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, this quest is currently untouchable. The hit like a monster, take no damage from my hits, and their rooting leaves me unable to use any of my abilities. There are no "exploits" or tricks currently to beat them, because it can't be done.