Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anchors From the Harbor...Bugged?

Arinoyde
I have 'Anchors From the Harbor' and my map shows the area around the tower and says "find the tower". I assume you go to the tower and complete the quest. My map shows a glowing circle around the tower which is on an island. I go to the tower and on to the platform beside the tower, but nothing happens. Though in the confusion of other quests I don't exactly remember completing all the other steps in that quest line, I assume I have because the Tower is the only place indicated on the map, and it's the only one indicated as a destination in that quest line. Is this bugged or is something else happening? Thanks.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe there is a ghost on the island you need to talk to. Have you done that? Usually when there is a large circle on the map as a quest indicator, rather than an arrow, it means you need to explore within the circle rather than proceed to an exact spot.
  • Arinoyde
    Thanx. I got it.