Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mistress of the Lake - Free the Disciples.

Endek
Endek
✭✭✭
I found the Mistress of the Lake - Free the 4 Disciples very frustrating and if your a little unlucky, it can take a long time to complete.

In fact, after 10 minutes of fruitlessly searching for the 4 disciples in the designated quest area as were several other players, I gave up and came to the forum in search of a clue or answer, thinking the quest must be bugged. But I found no posts on this part of the quest chain and it doesn't seem to be a bug, so I thought I would post a quick spoiler.
Apparently, the 4 x disciples that you have to free for this part of the quest chain spawn rather slowly at different locations within the designated area as highlighted on your map.

If it is not busy, you should be able to locate them as you move around the area, being mindful of the enemy mobs. However, if it is busy, you may end up competing with other players or groups also trying to complete this part of the quest chain. So call upon your patience, possibly group up with others on the same quest or farm some xp from the mobs in this area that do re-spawn rather quickly compared to disciples you need for the quest.

Have fun out there.