The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dungeons/Rewards & Set Bonuses

Athas24
Athas24
✭✭✭✭
Please excuse me if this a repeat of any thread that has been on the same topic. I did a search and didn't find anything that really pertained to this in specific, but I may have missed something. That being said, I think dungeons should drop Dungeon Specific Set based gear. What I mean is that each tier (example: fungal grotto, banished cells, spindelclutch) should have a chance at dropping set pieces specific to each dungeon. As an example, maybe helm, chest and offhand weapons drop from Fungal, Chest, legs, shoulder and belt from Banished and main hand, gloves, boots drop from Spindel. Then maybe the jewlery if there is any drops from any mini bosses? Of course I'd say it should be all Bind on Equip since these would be varied in armor from light to heavy and all combinations of weapons. It would give people more incentive to run the dungeons/help others run them that need it. It would also be unique sets so there would be a feeling of accomplishment in getting them. Currently I just have a habit of deconstructing any blue or purple I get from a run because the sets made blue or purple are vastly superior to have. Thoughts??
...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The undaunted 2 piece sets are already like this, but it would be awesome to have more. There are also sets like adroitness in CoH that either drop exclusively there or have a much higher chance to drop.
    Edited by Shunravi on April 8, 2015 8:51PM
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do love the undaunted sets that have recently come out but I think there could be several sets implemented at each set of 3 dungeons that tend to be tiered together. It would provide a lot more incentive for runs, especially on lower lv toons.
    ...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
    Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Absolutely.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!