The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Redguard/Breton/Orc (and more) RP/PVP Guild

ServerusEcru
ServerusEcru
✭✭✭
Our guild: The Order of the Candle is a (Active RP guild that PVP's) Sentinel Knighthood, based on TESO lore. Currently, we are a small unit, about twelve strong, but we are looking to grow with new players and roleplayers who are searching for a home, or purpose. I am looking for roleplayers who enjoy; or are open to PVP. If PVP is not your thing, I plan to do stuff in PVE area's as well and we will need to spend a lot of time together in Tamriel, before we consider going out to the alliance battle, thus those who are experienced already, will want to get some action quick, which is great and will be supported. And I will say this now, RP is my first love. The vision is to do every activity in character. I know the zerg thing is popular now, but I don't plan to organize this group that way. Albeit I will be in communication with Zerg leaders on team speak 3, whom I normally run with; which is necessary so that we can be informed and inform others with current Cyrodiil situations.

My goal is to take a small team of 30 to hit areas where the zergs can't get to in time. I have been organizing a crown command style combat, where there will be assigned positions that each team holds on the battlefield based on the crown (or leads command).

Example:

An Officer will lead DragonKnights (Tanks) who will take the front line wherever we travel, each supported by healers.

Led by a DPS Officer: Archers and Mages (DPS) will be in the distance watching tanks and healers; scouting areas of interest; each supported by healers.

Healers will have an Officer, who the healers will follow. She will be watching her healers to help them with extra healing as needed. But the vision is for true healers to heal and protect the Fighters. Dps and tanks will be watching them as well should the conflict turn against them.

Vampires & Wolves: will be an exclusive group lead by an undead officer. They will act as a swarm and will only attack when their mortals allies are overrun; they will ultimately act as a special or rescue unit.

We will not engage keeps (considering our size) unless we have the number to take it, but while we are small in number, the goal is to play scouts that spy on our rival factions while they battle each other and whoever prevails we will sift them like wheat before they blossom; we will also act as scroll protectors and rez helpers since Zos took our camps lol. As for the RP side, all character backgrounds are welcomed and Serverus and Sylvan will make the decision after each interview. I also plan to do ceremonial stuff in PVE, all throughout Tamriel; we will have our personal leaves from the war and Guild fellowship nights, and even a YouTube channel.

Thanks for reading and well met. I look forward to gaming with you and hearing responses.

Positions needed:
Templar Officer
DPS Officer
Tank Officer
Priest's or Priestesses (Templar's)
Provisioners
Website and Guild Emblem designer

Campaign Server: Chillrend
TeamSpeak: Optional (if big enough group yes, but we will try to stay in character in Cyrodiil)

Contact info: @ServerusEcru or MosesTClarkJr@yahoo.com
Edited by ServerusEcru on April 9, 2015 5:31PM
"Train your opponent to make the wrong response." — The Book of Circles, By Loredas Maxims
NA/PC/ Order of the Candle