Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Item Enchantment Charges?

StormPhrax141
StormPhrax141
Soul Shriven
Hi, i was just wondering if there is anyway to view how much charge an enchanted item has left?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, open up your inventory and look at the weapons. Underneath them is a Bar, the amount on the bar you see is the charge. I used to think it was the level if diss-repair, but on weapons it's the enchantment.

Note, just in case you don't know this, right click on the weapon and choose Charge to refill the Enchantment with a Filled Soul Gem. There is also a key stroke to do this, but the tool tips tell you that, I don't remember it. You can use lower level Soul Gems to fill it up, it will just take a few of those, on level gems just take 1.

Another cool trick is you can effectively recharge the enchantment by applying a new Glyph. So, if you have a base game enchanted weapon or used a white glyph in the first place, then you can replace the charge from mob looted Glyphs, without burning a soul gem.
    Edited by Nestor on April 8, 2015 2:21PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"