Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[BUG] Worst Crash in a while

Casdha
Casdha
✭✭✭✭✭
I was fighting Sinmur the Giant (spelling) and He quit taking damage Then I got one shot. When I tried to revive I couldn't use a soul gem or a washrine. only key on keyboard that would work was ESC. When I quit the game I got a validation error and had to start a repair validation.

It said something about not being able to determine version but I've played quite a bit since the Monday patch.

Edit: Update - the crash and the error must be unrelated, they just happened at the same time.

I keep getting the error 209 - Patch Manifest error. I have found that If I close the launcher and re-open it, I don't have to do a repair every time. Must be the higher traffic to what ever handles the launcher information. (not sure what section to put this in now as it is no longer EP specific)
Edited by Casdha on April 9, 2015 12:53PM
Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%