Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Champion Points - Can you reset the points after they are allocated?

Endek
Endek
✭✭✭
Hi,

I have 30 champion points, but haven't used any yet.

Before I do, I would like to know if it is possible to reset the champion point and add it to another tree after it has been allocated, like we can reset skill points?

Thanks and have fun out there.
  • Ashanne
    Ashanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep...you can reset them on the spot for 3k gold
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone made a nice calculator to help in allocating the points. The thread is in the general section. Some combos of CP passives give a bigger bang than others.

However until you have about 90 to 120 to work with, I would pay attention to the L10 and L30 passives that unlock and see which one of those will help your character the most and build towards that.

Also, if you decide now that your going to repec the points at some point, you can easilly make choices that will benefit you more now with what you have. As the L10 passives are going to be more important than what the buffs are at low levels of CPs. These may not be the best choices when you have 100 points to divvy up later on. Or when you have L30 Passives to unlock.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Endek
    Endek
    ✭✭✭
    Many thanks for the replies, greatly appreciated!

I'll use the calculator and start with the L10's and work towards the L30's.

Thanks again and have fun out there.