Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

RudolfRandom
Edited by RudolfRandom on February 18, 2016 7:24PM
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    What are ages??

When I downloaded the game around march 15, the total download took bout 5 hours. The counter was very wrong. It was going with 5% per hour in the first 2,5 hours, then it jumped up to rush to 80% done in 60 minutes and the rest took another 1,5 hour.

As long as you made exceptions in the firewall, there is little you can do bout a slow download speed. You could open ports in the router, but personally I don't think that makes a difference for the download.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/928074#Comment_928074

This post by ZOS should be helpfull (scrolldown to the püart bout download speed)
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    500K is not that bad. The speed will go up and down as it goes along.

One thing to try, and don't do this all the time hoping for a 10% increase, is to stop the download and restart it. Do this by closing the Launcher or download program and re-opening it. This will sometimes reset your session and get the speeds to go up. But, just try it once, any improvement, leave it alone, no improvement, don't try again.

Then, go outside and get some sunlight and vitamin D, you need to stock up for once the game installs.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How big is your pipe? (The bandwidth speed you're supposed to be getting from the ISP)

There's nothing you can do if you're maxing that out other than giving the ISP more money.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."