Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to lvl up vr11-14 solo?

SWEtree
SWEtree
Its doomed and im "forced" to do dungeons?
Im a stamina specced NB medium armor -bow/2h and also dw. Ive finished silver/gold and just dinged vr11. I did try some grinding in crag but i got violated by the mobs. How did you lads and gals lvl up 11-14?
Balance ftw
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I abandoned my favorite build and made an AoE tank out of my char - that lasted half way into vr11 and then I got so bored I rerolled.
  • Vandril
    Vandril
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got a small amount of EXP from PvP (before the recent increases in PvP EXP). You can also do the PvE repeatable quests scattered throughout Cyrodiil if you don't mind very long travel times and the (strong) possibility of getting ganked at any time. I got most of my XP from VR12-14 that way.

Aside from that, grin and bear it and just grind mobs in your VR10 zone. I hear they give better XP than the ones in Craglorn anyway, since patch 1.6.
  • SWEtree
    SWEtree
    Thanks alot :)
    Balance ftw
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SWEtree wrote: »
    Mobs in the VR10 zone give 414 XP each (IIRC, maybe 424?), plus your bonus if any .. you need 1m XP per VR, so I'll let you figure out how many mobs you'll need to kill .. oh, and you're likely to have to compete with many others doing exactly the same thing. Only mobs in the VR10 zone give XP to VR14s so expect those to be AoEing everything in sight from underneath you.
    Edited by fromtesonlineb16_ESO on April 7, 2015 1:09PM
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Run through the Bankorai Delves solo as they give good XP and you get Dwarven drops also. Do the daily pledges also as you get really good XP from those and the quest turn in. For CP, If your enlightened you can pretty much get 1 CP from just doing those 2 pledges.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SWEtree wrote: »
    Mobs in the VR10 zone give 414 XP each (IIRC, maybe 424?), plus your bonus if any .. you need 1m XP per VR, so I'll let you figure out how many mobs you'll need to kill .. oh, and you're likely to have to compete with many others doing exactly the same thing. Only mobs in the VR10 zone give XP to VR14s so expect those to be AoEing everything in sight from underneath you.

This^. You shouldn't get violated here lol made me laugh.
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]