The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[EU/DC] Yakuza United : Looking for more players for weekend events

Blockz888
Blockz888
✭✭✭
Yakuza United : Samurai Nord WW Vamp Guild

Alliance : DC

Game Style : PVE and PVE (Undaunted, questing, Cyrodiil, Dualing, etc)

Voice Server/TeamSpeak3 : vs15.tserverhq.com:6339

Number of players : 125+

Guild Trader : Whenever we get one.

Description : Suitable for types of players that are new to the game, new to Veteran ranking and have been playing for quite some time! Those that would like to use Ts3 for the conveniency benefits.If you on ts3 but want to quest, not chat we have a muted channel just for that.Otherwise it can be quite awesome to say join Haderus channel for those who are there already. Giving out bites within guild is free as a rule but you may do the same as you like outside the guild and then if u like to sell it outside guild u may! We are majority a Werewolf and Vampire Guild so if you are one of those let an officer or myself know so you can be ranked. The ranking is useful for pvp or pve missions when we decide to that.

Events : We have two types of events PVE and PVP. We are having two this weekend! 1 PVE and 1 PVP. Cyrodiil is nice sometimes for doing both because regardless of your level you can join and everyone gains from it. Outside of Cyrodiil it is not the same, pve events are limited. Goal with pvp in cyrodiil is id like to have a pack of werewolves and vampires and eventually an army of werewolves and vampires! :D If you have done pvp with a werewolf you will understand it is REALLY fun but then that becomes x10 fun with others.

Players to mail for invite : @RAVIOUR, @Blockz888, @Poopgod (Make sure to use the @ symbol when mailing)
Edited by Blockz888 on April 7, 2015 4:59AM
Leader of The Werewolf Legion, DC WW PVP Guild for Azura, we either pvping or training for pvp. If interested in joining send me an invite, brutiss.
  • Blockz888
    Blockz888
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolf and Vampire PVE and PVP Event happening this Weekend. One is one Saturday and other is on Sunday.
    Leader of The Werewolf Legion, DC WW PVP Guild for Azura, we either pvping or training for pvp. If interested in joining send me an invite, brutiss.
  • Blockz888
    Blockz888
    ✭✭✭
    Having a event tonight ay 6pm utc/gmt

We all going to meet in cyrodiil haderus and then decide what to do.

When we have events we vote on whether just pve or just pvp or a mixture of both. All depends on what every1 that comes wants to do together.