Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What are "pledges" and how do I do them?

illogicbh
illogicbh
✭✭✭
Now that I am a vet I see people constantly looking for groups in the zone chat for the "Daily Vet pledge". What is this about? Do you get some kind of special gear from doing them? How are they aquired "daily"? Any help would be great, ive tried googling the answer and asking in guild chat but no good explanation. Thanks!!
Savvy?

• Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're supposed to receive an Undaunted Enclave invitation at level 45.
    It's located somewhere in your alliance's capital city. There are 2 pledges (normal and veteran) than can be done once a day and have you run through a normal or veteran dungeon.
    Wololo.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can only pick up a pledge once a day. You can however complete up to four of the pledges in the one day. For example, on Friday you pick up the Normal and Vet pledges but do not run them Friday. On Saturday, you still have those pledges and can run the dungeon and complete them. At turn in, you are given your key and the daily pledge for Saturday and can run that and turn it in Saturday as well. A bunch of friends and I do that every week and run them all on Saturday.
    NA Server - Kildair