Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can Werewolves Stealth?

Tizerak
Tizerak
✭✭✭
I know they've changed a lot since I last played; added new skills etc. but, I didn't know if they made it so WW's could stealth now (would make sense to me wolves are predators).
  • Deheart
    Deheart
    ✭✭✭
    No stealth as far as I know.
    To me, they seem frontline DPS ers. And considering the time limit between eating to renew the WW transformation, I think stealth would be useless.
    As a casual player I was satisfied that at one point I had a char max level and near max crafting with almost all motifs and I pretty much lost interest. Then ESO discovered DLC's and now my main is just a wanabe and I am happily pulled back into the game.
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sadly it's not possible for werewolves to crouch sneak. You'll just get an error message at the top right saying you can't do that while transformed or some such.

And as Deheart pointed out, even if you could the constant need to eat to extend transformation time would make it fairly impractical.
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • Tizerak
    Tizerak
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what class would be best for them now for pre-buffing.
    Before they changed DK Molten Armaments (or was it Igneous Weapons) from adding fire damage to every attack that worked well, but now the buff is too short and only works for heavy attacks.