Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daedric quests?

Raiooku
Raiooku
Does anyone know any good quests where you meet Deadra? The main quest has Molag Bal obviously, I have already finished the Mages guild quest with Sheogorath, and there was a Daedra in that quest from Deshaan. I don't know any other quests though. It doesn't have to be a Prince.
Long live the Emperor! Long live the Empire!
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are a few depending on the faction. What is your faction? Plus, many dungeons either public or instances have daedric presence.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Raiooku
    Raiooku
    Shunravi wrote: »
    There are a few depending on the faction. What is your faction? Plus, many dungeons either public or instances have daedric presence.
    My faction is Ebonheart Pact. Btw I don't mean the daedra that just mindlessly attack you, but daedra who speak to you
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple of quests in Bangkorai (DC) involve daedra. Of course there's also Coldharbour's quests, and there's daedra all over the place there.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Raiooku
    Raiooku
    Enodoc wrote: »
    A couple of quests in Bangkorai (DC) involve daedra. Of course there's also Coldharbour's quests, and there's daedra all over the place there.
    So mainly Coldharbour and Bangkorai, thank you for your answer :)