The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Welcome to Black Marsh (RP fun for all)

Kitho_Mar
Kitho_Mar
Seeks-the-Truth sat at her usual chair in the Inn of Four Trails. Four Trails was a cross roads town where many Argonians travelers and even some non Argonian adventurers met and traded. The Inn was well populated but no one sat with Seeks-the-Truths. She had a reputation for drink and that left her shunned by non adventurers.

Sitting next to the table was a great claymore of Argonian design but Seeks-the-Truths jacket was definetly Dunmer in orgin. the rest of her armor was realitively shoddy and dented, hinting at either just starting out as an adventurer or just not having the coin to repair her gear. Her blue scale looked like the sky on a clear day while her yellow eye shone with keen intelect. her right eye was milky from the scar running over it.

Seeks-the-Truths tail swayed lightly across the dirt floor of the Inn while she drank her foriegn drink. 'Maybe today will be different' she thought idly turning the glass in her talons.
~People are like the stars in the sky... There are some that are bright and some that are dim.~
~Seeks-The-Truths, Argonian Hunter~
  • AriaViolet
    AriaViolet
    Soul Shriven
    Ram-*** the argonian sit nearby seek-the-thruth and started whispering at himself. "Could she really be...and father how is he? This separation hurts me"
    Then he started hitting the air around him. Argonians started to look at the strange and apparently crazy argonian. He appeared to be talking with someone but nobody was there.
    "I know, I know...can you shut up now! People are starting to look at me. Shut up! I know it's my destiny! Damn Fozkiam my head!"
    He stopped hitting the air and asked for a drink. Ram-*** wear light armor and his face was hiding by his brown hood. He was wearing a bow but people could see him summoning little spitirs while he was drinking. He was a sorcerer that used a bow eh?
    For the sons of Magnus!