Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Familiar stops attacking

lujate
lujate
My Sorcerer's Volatile Familiar often just stops attacking. He follows me until I get in combat, then he stops moving until the combat is over. If he is attacked via ranged, he does nothing. If he's attacked via melee, he'll attack until I pull aggro, then he resumes doing nothing. Once I kill everything, he runs over to me and resumes following. I try ordering him to attack, but it does nothing.

Any suggestions?
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems to be a known, common problem. Has happened to me a few times, just dismiss and summon again to fix.
  • lujate
    lujate
    Elephant42 wrote: »
    Seems to be a known, common problem. Has happened to me a few times, just dismiss and summon again to fix.

OK, thx