Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Get Will of the Council (Fighters Guild)

abazingas
abazingas
I've finished all the Fighters Guild Quests except for the Will of the Council, which is the last quest. My brother completed it a couple days ago as a level 29, but I haven't received it. I'm a level 34.

After about an hour of going from city to city in the Ebonheart Pact I still don't have it.

Bora Moorsmith is nowhere to be found; she's the lady that gives you the quests.
Aelif is nowhere to be found.

I know what happens in the quest, but I want to do it.

Previously I got the Fighters Guild quests one after another. Like when I finished one, I would go outside the building and I would receive the next one.

Does anyone know how to get the quest?
Edited by abazingas on April 4, 2015 7:04PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your Fighters Guild rank:
    Skills menu (K) -> Guilds -> Fighters Guild

You need to be Rank 5 before Will of the Council will start.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • abazingas
    abazingas
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Check your Fighters Guild rank:
    Skills menu (K) -> Guilds -> Fighters Guild

You need to be Rank 5 before Will of the Council will start.

Thank you! Just talking to Aelif right now. :)
  • EvaDaRKeNeD
    EvaDaRKeNeD
    Soul Shriven
    Having same issue, I am lvl 5 in the guild, but cannot find Bora to even start the quest.
    Edited by EvaDaRKeNeD on May 4, 2015 5:46PM
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having same issue, I am lvl 5 in the guild, but cannot find Bora to even start the quest.

You won'tfind Bera. She will find you. You need to go to any major town for her to pop up. You can also go to Rawl'kha (Reaper's March in AD), Evermore (Bangkorai in DC) or Riften (The Rift in EP) and get it directly from Aelif who is inside the fightersguild in one of those towns.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Turbobubble666
    Turbobubble666
    Soul Shriven
    What do I do if I abandoned the quest? I didn't mean to. I can't find her anywhere.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Turbobubble666 If you abandon the quest, Bera Moorsmith should appear at every Fighters Guild hall wanting to give it to you again. You could also go straight to the Fighters Guild in Rawl'kha/Evermore/Riften and take the quest straight from Aelif.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp