The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

This one - The journal of a Simple Khajit

Trevize2888
Trevize2888
✭✭
I've decided to keep a journal of sorts for my crafting character. With the perspective of him being a simple tradesman thrust into a life of adventure. I've only just considered this idea and rather than re-hash everything I've done from level 1 to 20 I've put together a basic first entry. From here it will be more consistent and I hope to include dates with the entries. It's my first attempt so any feedback would be welcome.

This one has found much bad luck these last few months.

First, waking in a strange, foreboding place, then seeing spectres and being told of Daedric princes that wish to overthrow the empire.

This one just wishes to return home and continue baking for his friends. But that is not to be.

After finding home, this one was summoned to Auridon to speak with the old man further. This one is a "Vestige" for whatever that is worth.

Now this one travels constantly. Has met a queen and a king and learned how to swing a sword.

The only good side to these events are being able progress this ones craft further and learn many new ways to create things.

This one has learnt the ways of the Redguard, Altmer and Orc styles and for some reason has become obsessed with learning more.
Delving through horrible dungeons to help the fighters guild has opened this ones eyes to the ancient style of the Dwemer.

Perhaps it is worth pushing through the hardship so that this one can learn to cook exotic foods and craft intricate items.

This one is confused, but for now, his journeys continue.
Send a message to @Trevize2888 if you want to join The Asmyr soloists guild. Information here
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah that one will find stranger things still on his journey.

This one advises taking some time out to go fishing. The disadvantage of this is possibly the wetting of the paws. However, there is the possibility of delicious, and free, fishies at the end of it all.

As for how to make a living in this world? Well this one has found that long claws make excellent lockpicks and that many interesting things can be found behind locks of all kinds. Sometimes these things can even be eaten.

This one wishes you well on your journey and hopes that one day you will walk again on warm sands.

Regards

Santie Claws.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/