The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Role Players . I'm looking for a new guild

Roechacca
Roechacca
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I am no stranger to role playing . Back in 70's I was a active member of the RPGA and a working DM for TSR 1st , 2nd and 3rd edition D&D , Palladium , Middle Earth , Werewolf the Apocolypse , Vampire the masquerade , Legend of the Five Rings , GURP , Traveller , Twilight 2000 , ShadowRun , Cyberpunk and several more at GenCon International and Milwaukee . I also use to co write articles for Magazines and have been a member of the ComiCon Press since 1987 . That's before anyone knew what ComiCon was really . I ran the game room departments for Comico , Amazing Comics and Game Town in San Diego CA in the 80's . I've published my own RPG and self distributed locally in CA and Milwaukee through a friend that wrote Suburban Slasher at GenCon 1990 . So as much as I've joked around on the forums Ive always been interested in RP in the new age of MMO on the Internet . I owned my own comic shop in the 80's and 90's . It was foreign to me when I first started playing EverQuest and SWG . Foreign as in from Pencil and Paper live groups . Not to be confused with LARP as even though I have friends in those communities I've never participated . I do help out a friend in the SCA with his armor as I fab Motorcycle Parts and working with metal is a fun past time for me .

So I'm leaving behind PVP and looking for some new friends that may have similar background in role playing that can give me a hand learning how it works in MMO 's Games . People that really enjoy the RP in this game . Thanks for reading and let me know if anyone has any openings available . Most of my characters are Daggerfall but I could make a new one if need be . My play times very from work but usually between 2pm-9pm pacific . Salute !
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, do yourself a favor and join teso-rp.com/home This is THE place where the roleplayers gather to exchange ideas, information, and help you find the RP you are looking for.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    If you haven't already, do yourself a favor and join teso-rp.com/home This is THE place where the roleplayers gather to exchange ideas, information, and help you find the RP you are looking for.

Hey alright I'll check it out ! Thnx
  • Kitho_Mar
    Kitho_Mar
    I rp alot, atleast when i can with my guild. if youd like to join we are in the ebonheart pact and the guild name is Deepest Darkness our website can be found here http://deepestdarknessreigns.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=465403
    ~People are like the stars in the sky... There are some that are bright and some that are dim.~
    ~Seeks-The-Truths, Argonian Hunter~
  • Arielle Jurard
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Thanks I went over to the Link and they have lots of info on RPing. Something I now know...That I knew nothing about, Lol! Thanks for sharing.