Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sinmur's health

Kreetar
Kreetar
✭✭✭
I apologize if this is somehow a repeat thread, but Sinmur is giving me hell. after using all of the shards and making Thallik Wormfather go kaputski for good, I was happy to see that Sinmur's health bar was drastically lower (but would still require me to chip away at him). then, some short time after that happens, his health suddenly goes up--it doesn't go back to full health (I'd be having a full tantrum if that were the case :joy:), but just enough to make me feel like I'll be fighting him forever. is this health thing normal? thanks in advance. :blush:

NEBBERMIND. grouped up and he went down. :relieved:
Edited by Kreetar on April 3, 2015 6:54PM
dip me in the blood of mortals and throw me to the Dremora