Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WW bite

EricGraham1987_ESO
Can anyone hook me up with a bite? I can't find the WW to get the quest myself or I would.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't help you with the bite I'm afraid, but maybe I can help you find the werewolf enemy. First of all, they only spawn on a night with a full moon, and only in certain places in The Rift (for EP; for DC, it's Bangkorai, and for AD, it's Reaper's March).

Here's a map of Rift spawn locations: http://teso.mmorpg-life.com/become-werewolf-eso/rift_werewolf_spawn_location/ Once one of the spawns has been killed, they won't respawn in that location until the next full moon, so try not to kill it so other players have a chance to be infected as well. Just let it beat on you for a bit, then run away. You can check your Character sheet for Sanies Lupinus to see if you were successful.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sure. Message me in game. My bites up in 4 days.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • EricGraham1987_ESO
    I went looking for it but found nothing.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went looking for it but found nothing.
    I don't think it's a full moon in-game at the moment.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp