The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Disable Champion Points in non-vet campaign.

RealRobD
RealRobD
✭✭✭
As soon as you zone in, your major advantage should be taken away. It's a non-vet campaign for a reason.
  • reften
    reften
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah gotta agree here
    Reften
    Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    what ?
  • RealRobD
    RealRobD
    ✭✭✭
    gresiac wrote: »
    what ?

Thanks for the bump.
  • k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RealRobD wrote: »
    As soon as you zone in, your major advantage should be taken away. It's a non-vet campaign for a reason.

Agree. It's just flat out dumb to have CPs apply in nonvet.

Dumb, zeni, dummmbbb.. :-P
    Disabling the grass may improve performance.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    do it.
    Obey your sith lord zenimax. If y'all are going to leave the vet campaigns broken and hopeless, then y'all need to make the non-vet as balanced as possible.
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds complicated to put in place, i'm sure they have more pressing matters on their hands right now
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• RealRobD
    RealRobD
    ✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Sounds complicated to put in place, i'm sure they have more pressing matters on their hands right now

Not even.
    Edited by RealRobD on April 11, 2015 3:10PM
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »

yea its called crown store. It is all they care about
  • MoussOchokola
    Can't be more agree with you dude, need to disable them !!

But well maybe Zeni want this unbalanced ... and in future we will be able to buy CP in store .....
  • Ryuuhime
    Ryuuhime
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather they disable CP in non-vet characters, both for PvP and PvE. If CP can only be gained by vets, it would make sense if they were only available to vets and when other low levels reach VR1, all the points the player has gained finally becomes available to them.
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RealRobD wrote: »

No.

And give me an XP pause button so I can twink away.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with this for PvP only. Any place else, let it be.
  • Paradox
    Paradox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even if it was just disabled for players with Battle Level on, it would fix the future potential roflstomp of new players. As of right now, it doesn't make too much of a difference, but in a month or two, it will end in face-melting... I suspect that they will eventually make this change, and it is one that I look forward to seeing.
    Ebonheart Pact
    @iHateReloads
    Tank And Spank - DragonKnight
    I've quit the game until ZoS stops acting like the community are children, and start actually listening to us.
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree, and I saw others complaining about this too.

All non-vet characters should not be able to access their CP until they become vet. This shouldn't be that hard to do (technically, they already do it for the newbies who don't have vet characters).

One person (in zone chat) considered making each character have to level up their CP each personally. It already takes long enough to get CP for one character. No body will want multiple characters if this was the case.

Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Then lets disable food/drink buffs as well, while we're at it. And all enchantments and set bonuses too. My PVP sorcerer has 96 CP and still gets taken down a lot, even if I only play in a large group.
    Halcyon Black
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does op say this due to vets with lots cp playing on lowbies in non vet campaign?

Just making sure I understand the OP
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    plz not until im done there >_>
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I caused this feel I think
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should you also not be able to wear crafted sets made by your higher level main? Be limited to dropped white enchants only? At what point do you decide someone has too much of an advantage over others?
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should you also not be able to wear crafted sets made by your higher level main? Be limited to dropped white enchants only? At what point do you decide someone has too much of an advantage over others?

At the point they can one shot anyone from stealth, any time they want, with no risk, so they can feel good about their pro skills.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

At the point they can one shot anyone from stealth, any time they want, with no risk, so they can feel good about their pro skills.
    With battle leveling, I have twice as much health and twice as much stam on my non vet as I have on my vets. Is being one shot really a concern?
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

With battle leveling, I have twice as much health and twice as much stam on my non vet as I have on my vets. Is being one shot really a concern?

he means when people start getting a couple thousand CP.

LONG time from now, but still a small concern
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

he means when people start getting a couple thousand CP.

LONG time from now, but still a small concern
    So, not something that should be of any concern right now?
    Everyone is so quick to cry for nerfs instead of learning and enjoying the game.

The only things that I could see needing a change in non vet are potions and regen.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think you missed my overall sarcasm. People call for things to be taken out because they want to be "the best of the best of the best" and it all rolls in to nerf threads, OP threads, useless threads, build this, build that, L2P and so on.

The point at which is stops is when we play hello kitty online and cant die and are just playing laser tag that always awards AP even for completely missing the target. Also free emperor just for logging into cyrodiil.
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont play BWB but i would have thought this was obvious to remove...
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • BrassRazoo
    BrassRazoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you want to take away the effort of long supporting, loyal customers?
    Why, because you just started?
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BrassRazoo wrote: »
    So you want to take away the effort of long supporting, loyal customers?
    Why, because you just started?

tbh if your a long time player you should have no problems smashing newbies without champ points lol
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭
    Leaving CP points in BWB makes no sense... it's supposed to be a campaign for new players who don't want to get smashed over and over by obviously superior heros (not players for those who want to pull the l2p card here).

That being said, the whole "play as you like" thing seems like it will prevent this from ever being changed. Most likely, in the eyes of ZOS, if a player with many CPs wants to spend their time in BWB roflstomping less advanced players then that is their right.

I don't understand the arguments from the people who are all for this however.
    Then lets disable food/drink buffs as well, while we're at it. And all enchantments and set bonuses too.

All players have access to the same food/drink, set bonuses, and enchantments right? As long as they can pay the gold for it, so how is this even relevant?

Again, nobody has an advantage here... unless there are special crafted sets that get unlocked after vet 1. Is that the case?

But when it all boils down... each faction will likely have a similar number of "super twinks" running around so as far as the war goes it shouldn't affect it too much.

For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc