Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bangkorai story continuity - SPOLIERS

Talwyn_Aureliano
Talwyn_Aureliano
✭✭✭
I recently finished this zone as the final part of the DC quest line thus completing Cadwell's Silver however there were some rather large plot holes in the story line.

Specifically Queen Arzhela has lost her family yet in the quest The Will of the Woods we find that her daughter, princess Elara, is still alive!

So why isn't there any follow up on this? Surely the queen would be overwhelmed with joy to know at least one of her children is still alive albeit now the new sentinel of the woods? Also here son gets raised from the dead by a dremora and at the end of the quest chooses to die with dignity [that was quite moving btw] rather than become a monster. Surely she should would want to know that?

I sincerely hope that in future patches these items are addressed as it makes me wonder why they are not already in the storyline?
  • OverlordMikey
    I had kinda assumed that in both of those cases.
    a) If you give the daughter the power (as I did) she can NEVER return home - so either she'll never tell her mother as to spare her the pain of knowing her daughter will live in the forest for all eternity or it can be implied she'll tell her mother she's alive in her own time. (otherwise she's dead again anyway)

b) they might feel that - given the situation - it's best she not know what happened to her son. Or they're just waiting till things calm down.

Maybe they'll follow it up, but I can understand why they might not follow up on them. Kinda hope they do someday.

(I haven't finished the whole quest for the story yet, but finished the two quests you mentioned.)
    "Leave real life outta entertainment"
    Me: No... no I won't...
    I'll be bothered and/or content with whatever the heck I feel like being bothered and/or content with thank you very much.