The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Werewolves , PvP , PvE and more to come Video

Roechacca
Roechacca
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Just started a new series of videoes to show what Werewolf can Do in PvE , PvP and RP . This is just a intro Video and a starter thread to discuss what needs changing , adjusting or removed . You can see several cuts in the video because the Ultimate is tough to generate after transformation weres off . NPC bosses in Delves are tougher to beat in Werewolf form then in Human because of the lack of cleanses and snare breakers . This also is why PvP is so hard for Werewolves . But I plan to test every thing to the limit and provide feedback as I get answers . Info , suggestions , requests all welcome .

https://youtu.be/Ql9kRyQW6_0

April 1st You Fool ! There is no part 2 . There is no viable PVP transformed werewolf build ! I don't RP ... N I'm terrible at PvE . Bla Hahahahahahahahahaha !!!
Edited by Roechacca on April 1, 2015 2:16PM
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok so last night I solo killed about 12 people total and finally got done uploading all the werewolf PvP carnage . This is a tutorial not meant to shame any bad players or make them re live the horrors of being eaten alive again . If you are still leaviling werewolf don't watch just yet there's some story line spoilers too . Again , any questions or comments welcome . Thanks for the pm's and ideas .

• CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Watched the video and it does show pretty well where the werewolf is. Love it when the game trolled twice, once when ending the transformation right when you started fighting then when it yoinked both of those corpses you were trying to get to. It'll be interesting to see what comes up and I will also try to use the ww as much as possible to see what else could happen.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    Watched the video and it does show pretty well where the werewolf is. Love it when the game trolled twice, once when ending the transformation right when you started fighting then when it yoinked both of those corpses you were trying to get to. It'll be interesting to see what comes up and I will also try to use the ww as much as possible to see what else could happen.

A grand idea ! More testing !
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Roechacca wrote: »

And if we eviscerate a few dozen other players at the same time, all the better!
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

And if we eviscerate a few dozen other players at the same time, all the better!

image_33.jpg
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey remember to pop evil hunter when fighting undead before going werewolf it carries over into werewolf for,m

Makes undead trash mobs extra trashy
    Edited by RedTalon on April 1, 2015 3:00PM
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RedTalon wrote: »
    Hey remember to pop evil hunter when fighting undead before going werewolf it carries over into werewolf for,m

Makes undead trash mobs extra trashy

You are correct Sir . This is also going to be tested in my continuing series .
    Edited by Roechacca on April 1, 2015 3:04PM
  • cwp303b14_ESO
    cwp303b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing you trolled me in the pvp werewolf thread. :'(
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing you trolled me in the pvp werewolf thread. :'(

I sorry

i-made-you-a-cookie-but-i-eated-it.jpg
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_ArtG please don't lock this one down . Ya I set it up as a joke for April fools last night but I really am gonna try to find this guy , if it's even possible away to use his werewolf transformation in PvP . I'd prefer not to make a new thread just for it but if I must then I will . Happy April 1st N stuff :wink:
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    jm552.jpg
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We is strong in field battles in pvp. Spam fears. The one that buffs allies too. Plus piercing roar is strong and brutal pounce is like take flight from draconic power. Plus the bleed. I like ww in pvp, really strong.
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna figure something out . I like Werewolf . I'll probably get rolled a lot like when I was a pug on Wabbajack but Stendarr's Beard I'm gonna try damnit !
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna figure something out . I like Werewolf . I'll probably get rolled a lot like when I was a pug on Wabbajack but Stendarr's Beard I'm gonna try damnit !
    I love werewolf. I think safety in numbers, roll with a pack, healers in tow.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Sypher Care to help at all ? If anyone can turn cotton candy into webshooters it's You .