The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Werewolf transformation interrupt?

MrMT
MrMT
✭✭✭
Just returned after a few months away, and went back to ww again for kicks.

I am finding that if I transform in a fight, more often than not the transformation begins and then - ploof - nothing.

Is this by design, or a bug?

Thanks.
  • MrMT
    MrMT
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone? Is ww transformation working normally for everyone else?
  • kgold0
    kgold0
    I agree, this happens to me too. Not sure if this is intentional. Wasn't this supposed to be prevented in certain situations in a recent patch? I can't find it anymore.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is intentional, sort of. A transformed WW can manually deactivate his werewolf form and turn back into human by hitting the ultimate key again.

You have to be careful when trying to transform into a werewolf tho - if you double-tap the ultimate button, you will start transforming, and then cancel the transformation and drop right back into human. Always hit the button only once. Then it works fine.
  • M1R11
    M1R11
    Soul Shriven
    Happens to me a bunch. Could be lag? I know I play from Australia and other friends that play from Australia report this happening a bit, not hearing about it much from NA people so could be a latency issue.
  • MrMT
    MrMT
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, how interesting... a lag related issue that makes the server think I'm hitting the button twice?

I assumed it was a cc thing.
  • kgold0
    kgold0
    Not sure, the last five times I tried to transform I got interrupted/stunned and failed to transform and lost all my ultimate. Will have to pay attention to how much I am pushing the R button.
  • Wolfchild07
    Wolfchild07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely bugged. I've had transformation interrupted only to be stuck with werewolf skill bar and unable to do anything cause I was in my normal form.