The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This Aedric Spear bug needs some attention

skarvika
skarvika
✭✭✭✭
This bug has been existed since launch and is still happening. So far I know this happens with Focused Charge, Puncturing Strikes and their morphs.
When casting, there is a chance that your character will get stuck mid-animation and not be able to cast any skills, weapon swap, perform normal attacks, mount, etc. and your legs will be stuck in a running animation even if you are not moving. It eventually resets itself, but it lasts about 20-30 seconds every time it happens.
f1cbef1eba10ecf21f1683fc7d76ef75.png
The game has been officially released for almost exactly one year now and I still get hit with this bug multiple times every day and it is unbelievably irritating. Is there any chance at all this will be fixed?
QQing is a full time job
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Died from that bug 100 times by now, so infuriating. However it's not a templar thing, you get stuck in that silly animation when using Shield Charge to. Someone said it goes away if you use a pot, not sure if that works.

Only gap closer I know that wont get you stuck is NB Teleport Strike, most like because it has a cast time.
  • Itoq
    Itoq
    ✭✭✭✭
    2r6l0ub.png
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happens a lot to me, i dont know why so few people are complaining about this.
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • AriBoh
    AriBoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From @technohic
    youtu.be/xGoDYBDeVsY
    khele23eb17
    Agreed. Whoever came up with the design should be shot in the foot and only admitted to hospital when he manages to find 3 other people willing to maim themselves the same way in order to accompany him.

ZOS_AmeliaR admin
    Ultimately, any method of entering an enemy keep without breaking down the door is considered an exploit. Thanks for checking!

tinythinker
    "I used to be a healer once, but then I took a Wrobel to the knee"
  • Seri
    Seri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have it happen regularly to me with Toppling Charge (and dutifully /bug each one) however haven't had an issue with Shield Charge and so usually have that slotted instead. It's just unfortunate I have to use my precious stamina to do so :(
    EP CP160+ Templar, Sorc, NB
    DC CP160+ Templar, Sorc, DK
  • iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Templar needs to get fixed and buffed on the whole.

Toppling charge global cooldown for when you are feeling especially suicidal.
    Blazing shield for that extra magicka cost and nerfed defense
    Puncturing strikes for some *** dps and a chance to die in a nice pose
    Some crappy healing skills for when you're not in the right position to die just yet.
    Why call down the sun on earth to give your enemies some sunburn? Pull down a meteor that is an insta F U stun, massive damage and replenishes ult for that spammability instead.

You a gambling man that likes to die a lot? Roll templar.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my experience the other charge skills in the game only bug out during periods of high lag / latency. The Templar charge skill is unique in that it will sometimes bug out when the game is running smoothly.
  • melloni_aleb16_ESO
    melloni_aleb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

these bugs are present since beta -.- , ....but priority was" nerf " B. Shield... bah

only temporary solution is -> stamina
    Edited by melloni_aleb16_ESO on April 1, 2015 11:08AM
    DC|EP|AD EU .:. Claymore - all classes DK/Sorc/Nb/templar .: Retired :.
    DC NA server with 400 ping - DKs Vraccàs

Philosophy of the poor .: "What you cannot beat ..zerg him " :.
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... So about this... Theres been sooooooooooooooooooooooo many templar's making threads drawing attention to this.

ZoS doesnt reply

So thats a thing
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it only happens to me with explosive/toppeling charge. DO NOT use it in pvp, your dying from it everyday? what are you crazy? its broken dont use it. keep submitting bug reports
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lagg = dont use gap closer or ur stuck in amination (not only templar skill issue)
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lagg = dont use gap closer or ur stuck in amination (not only templar skill issue)
    It happens with toppling charge even when theres no lag.
    tip:Don't go around the forums assuming things you never tested.
    Edited by tplink3r1 on April 7, 2015 10:53AM
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can't programm it properly. LOL @ZOS, how hard can a company suck!
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    happend a lot to me also died a lot thanks to that
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you mgiht want to repost the images in this excellent thread:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161959/templar-skills-bugged-made-useless-ignored/p1

it seems to be the best place right now where templar issues have zos' attention
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others