The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS, enlighten us on the Spell Crafting please.

SG_Celerrimus
SG_Celerrimus
✭✭✭✭✭
So, I am still holding to the belief that Spell Crafting is in the works, and that it will be coming out soon. I am hoping that it is in the patch that comes out after consoles release, or the one right after that, because of how much build diversity and freedom of play potential that it seems it will bring. I really would like to see a Green post confirming that it at least hasn't been canceled.
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also looking for spell crafting. This is one of the most wanted for me. Another one is solo end game content like Murkmir, but I can wait for it. Spell crafting is really interesting and great to have. If someone at zos has any ETA on it or where is spell crafting on priority list, please share.
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They mentioned a while back they arent even working on spell crafting. So you are looking at a long time if ever before thats in game.
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome.

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps they will reassess it when console stuff will be out. I still hope they will get back to it and we will have it around Fall or New Year. Will see.
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I remember correctly, Gina or Jessica had said a while back that Spellcrafting has been placed on the back burner until the console launch goes smoothly and they can start directing more manpower to other features, such as DLCs and new game systems.

BUT thanks to @Dominoid , our resident dataminer, we have the link above, to slake our thirst.

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Vunter
    Vunter
    ✭✭✭
    Try to pickpocket a mage of the mages guild and get caught by him. You'll see some interesting skills like conjured weapons and Flames. These are classic spells of TES and as such they'll probably be craftable when spell crafting will be released.

So.. See this amazing stuff and realize that spellcrafting won't be released soon but you'll be able to buy some new pets in the crown store :D
  • SG_Celerrimus
    SG_Celerrimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for this, if this list is actually what they have as far as spells go, I hope they add more necromancy spells to it. I really, REALLY, want to play a necromancer, and this seems like the golden ticket to do so.