The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Panda Presents - Seal Clubbing

Panda244
Panda244
✭✭✭✭✭
Clubbing some seals, and idiots in Cyrodiil... Not to say they were all bad players, specifically Subtomik at the end, who requested I add that clip, and the NB in the first clip actually came back while I was slotting Cinder Storm and got me. Most of the Seal Clubbing in this video is shown when I'm at Arrius Mine, alone, farming AP off of silly people, wanna say I logged on and made around 35k AP in less than 20min then I got back on around 11pm midnight and dropped oil on EP as they capped Sejanus, 7 kills, did it again at Drakelowe, 18 kills... EP puggles man... Almost as stupid as AD. Enjoy!

Aspect Ratio is goofed because I recorded it on my wife's toaster, need to hook up my 32in but I'm lazy AF so.... Deal with it.
Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
#FreeGooey
#FreeAsgari
#FreeAoE
#FreeSubtomik
#FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • sKorcheD
    sKorcheD
    ✭✭✭
    Nice video mate.
    Larrdok - Pact
    Filthy Barbarian
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If I watch this N there's no Seals I'm gonna throw a tantrum ..
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ive got you a few times. That was a good fight though.. i was really just trying to knock you off the bridge lol.

William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBucket wrote: »
    Ive got you a few times. That was a good fight though.. i was really just trying to knock you off the bridge lol.

Yea, when you reflected that destructive touch back at you I expected to see a corpse down in the river, my reaction was so bad when I actually walked into to you...

@Roechacca i-love-clubbing-baby-seals.png Just for you bb.
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

Yea, when you reflected that destructive touch back at you I expected to see a corpse down in the river, my reaction was so bad when I actually walked into to you...

There's no real seals are there ? :frowning:
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roechacca wrote: »

There's no real seals are there ? :frowning:

EP Pugs are Seals Roe... :sweat_smile:

You just gotta believeeeeeeee

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    muhahahahahahahaha!
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i ought to tag along for one of those and take a shot at you.

heck may as well; you are more fun than most to fight.

if only i had a self heal...

Edited by Cody on March 31, 2015 10:13PM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    at the end I was like "dont die panda!!! do not die!!!"

then I was happy when you did not:) I dont want anyone else but me killing you:D
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

then I was happy when you did not:) I dont want anyone else but me killing you:D

To late for that. He died like 20 times last night while Myself, Vice, and Sumapwr were farming Sejanus. Not his fault the people with him were terrible though lol.
    William Reignes
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To late for that. He died like 20 times last night while Myself, Vice, and Sumapwr were farming Sejanus. Not his fault the people with him were terrible though lol.

Yeah this, I got shrecked by the blue NB gank squad running back and forth, me and Rolroth then bumped into Arcane Karstyll and Elegy and just called it quits, Sorcerers are too damned annoying to fight with only two people.

Yeah Viny dropped Healing Ward on me a few times during the fight outside Roebeck, 2H is just so broken right now you need someone dropping heals on you or you're going to burn through the magic healing and not fighting.
    Edited by Panda244 on March 31, 2015 10:46PM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Aspect Ratio is goofed because I recorded it on my wife's toaster, need to hook up my 32in but I'm lazy AF so.... Deal with it.

Dealt
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    NIce vid and very good music, although I spend most of the time watching myself (when I was in) instead of you... Sorry... Have a cookie :)
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eglath wrote: »
    NIce vid and very good music, although I spend most of the time watching myself (when I was in) instead of you... Sorry... Have a cookie :)

You weren't even in the frame half the time, you twit... But thanks, yeah towards the end right before I groped Subtomik all sexual like I dragged the NB into your mines, worked well enough.. I survived xD
    Zhoyzu wrote: »

Dealt

:cookie:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh. And also like to add. On my screen I actually fell off that ledge in the beginning. It was wierd because i was at the bottom and 3 seconds later was back on top. Like the client disnt know where i should be lol
    William Reignes
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh. And also like to add. On my screen I actually fell off that ledge in the beginning. It was wierd because i was at the bottom and 3 seconds later was back on top. Like the client disnt know where i should be lol

It's because my OP DK hacks wanted to kill you so bad they rolledback your client a few seconds so you'd stay ontop of the bridge :wink:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

no!!!!! why was i not there?????

which campaign was this?
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭

which campaign was this?

The only campaign that doesnt lag. AZURA

William Reignes
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

which campaign was this?

im going to have to go there then and kill panda a few times.

I will get him somehow. My lack of damage shields and self heals be danged.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

which campaign was this?

@Cody Nah, I run Detect potions now so even if NBs do kill me they can't repeatedly dodge my ***, so I'll probably kill a few of them first. As far as my NB goes... I've started playing her again and if you catch me just be warned, got a 13k crit from concealed weapon earlier! :sunglasses:

@TheBucket we need to meet again you and I... Now that I run detect pots we'll see who can take the most damage outright, with no sneaky sneaky gank gank crap separating us! >_>
    Edited by Panda244 on April 1, 2015 2:47AM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

which campaign was this?

@Cody Nah, I run Detect potions now so even if NBs do kill me they can't repeatedly dodge my ***, so I'll probably kill a few of them first. As far as my NB goes... I've started playing her again and if you catch me just be warned, got a 13k crit from concealed weapon earlier! :sunglasses:

@TheBucket we need to meet again you and I... Now that I run detect pots we'll see who can take the most damage outright, with no sneaky sneaky gank gank crap separating us! >_>

i never use cloak as a dodge tool, so ill be good:)
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

which campaign was this?

i never use cloak as a dodge tool, so ill be good:)

Then you shall die Cody. You shall die :wink:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    Now to wait for second part, with Nutella :)
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eglath wrote: »
    Now to wait for second part, with Nutella :)

I dunno, I've been playing her recently but her build really isn't setup to kill people. If I ever did get a video of her it'd prolly be like Sypher's with A LOT of kiting and zipping around with maybe three or four kills throughout the video lol. She isn't a burstblade, she's a grope your ass and run away blade. :wink:

Had some fun in Arrius and KC on haderus earlier, started a manhunt for me in both keeps and they couldn't find me.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Turtl3Lov3
    Turtl3Lov3
    ✭✭✭✭
    club1.png

Giant_Panda_Hero_image_(c)_Michel_Gunther_WWF_Canon.jpg?1345515244

31a6e562f0b8d3e890186ca262095a1fa6e3ae9c8d9c7cd09c60df405f9e53db.jpg
    Edited by Turtl3Lov3 on December 22, 2015 7:09PM
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turtl3
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • Turtl3Lov3
    Turtl3Lov3
    ✭✭✭✭
    OdinForge wrote: »
    Turtl3

Yes Oodin?
  • Zavus
    Zavus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Waiting for the video of 7 of you farming EP with the scroll at arrius for an hour.

-Meth
    Zavus - Worst NB NA / First NB RANK 50
    "Most carried General NA" - Cent Satori

Haxus