The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Crashing a lot in PvP (Very Salty Today)

Dragonphart
Dragonphart
✭✭
ZOS any words on this crashing in PvP that is happening. Today ran out of a keep door only to crash and log back in to find my dead body. Just came back to game and this was not the case for me during launch, I did not crash at all. It seems to be an effect of the 1.6 patch. Please give us some words of encouragement so I feel good about staying around.
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting this same issue. Crash ONLY in PvP. Before 1.6, never had an issue with crashing. Very frustrating.
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • akredon_ESO
    akredon_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I been crashing like Crazy no matter were i am at. I recently Turned down ( and by down i mean practicaly everything off) and i havent been Droped yet. So only think i could think of is maybe try making some adjustments to your graphics settings and see what happens.
  • Valymer
    Valymer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been crashing like Crazy no matter were i am at. I recently Turned down ( and by down i mean practicaly everything off) and i havent been Droped yet. So only think i could think of is maybe try making some adjustments to your graphics settings and see what happens.

Same here. Turned off every single addon and dropped graphics down to the lowest setting (which looked about like the original Ultima Online in quality) and still crashed.

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K