The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

NEW SENCHE MOUNTS RELEASE DATE

rileynotzb14_ESO
rileynotzb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭
When are the new senches coming to the crown store?
Edited by rileynotzb14_ESO on April 25, 2019 12:53AM
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy there, tiger.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The loyalty senche?
    I would rather them release imperial city or any dlc than a mount
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Already have the loyalty senche, I think the op means the clouded leopard senche and the other senche mount.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • CodexMMO
    CodexMMO
    ✭✭✭
    I want a King-sized Senche (20% larger) so my guy looks better while he is riding. Right now when he rides his tiger he looks kinda like this:

K0JsftU.gif
  • rileynotzb14_ESO
    rileynotzb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Easy there, tiger.

lolol
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bfish22090 wrote: »
    The loyalty senche?
    I would rather them release imperial city or any dlc than a mount

No, they're adding other senche cat mounts to the Crown Store. And you're not going to see any content released til after June 9th.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, expect the new mounts to be released sometime either in April or May.

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭
    I got mine aleady.
    Edited by MaxBat on March 31, 2015 7:07PM
    "Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
  • Majic
    Majic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure ZOS would love to tell us, but it's a long tail.

Nyuck nyuck nyuck. :D
    Epopt Of The Everspinning Logo, Church Of The Eternal Loading Screen
    And verily, verily, spaketh the Lord: "Error <<1>>"
  • DogFaceInBananaPatch
    DogFaceInBananaPatch
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd be lion if I knew when.
  • TheTwistedRune
    TheTwistedRune
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZENIMAX don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet.
    Edited by TheTwistedRune on March 31, 2015 7:58PM
  • rileynotzb14_ESO
    rileynotzb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZENIMAX don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet.

hahahha
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want an elf based mount.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As soon as we make an announcement, we'll be sure to post the lynx!
    Edited by ZOS_TristanK on March 31, 2015 9:45PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As soon as we make and announcement, we'll be sure to post the lynx!

bahahaha i see wut yoo did thar

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • rileynotzb14_ESO
    rileynotzb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    As soon as we make and announcement, we'll be sure to post the lynx!

lol look at you with the punny remarks
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not really feline the impatience others are. But then again I have the loyalty reward Senche mount.
  • dafox187
    dafox187
    ✭✭✭
    When are the new senches coming to the crown store? I am amazed that ZOS has waited this long and still they haven't even mentioned a release date.

GIVE ME MY CLOUDED SENCHE!!!

there alread out

don't get mad at my spelling, autocorrect doesn't cover fantasy.
    Why couldn't the Khajiit go to the party? She had to be Elsweyr.
  • DogFaceInBananaPatch
    DogFaceInBananaPatch
    ✭✭✭✭
    But then again I have the loyalty reward Senche mount.

It's not so funny meow now is it.
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But then again I have the loyalty reward Senche mount.

Santa Claws says you're getting coal again...no more yarn. BRB, Kate Beckinsale needs me..I must whisker away to safety.

• Dedhed
    Dedhed
    ✭✭✭
    Just paws and take a breath. ZOS isn't kitten when they say it'll be announced. Fur real.
    "This is like talking to breakfast cereal" -- Fredericks in Otherland talking about Wicked Tribe. Also a great description of zone chat.
  • rileynotzb14_ESO
    rileynotzb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    lmao
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The legendary Senche and Senche-raht mounts are a breed of Khajit, a "beast-mer" race, and another breed of Khajit are the Ohmes, who are very similar to Bosmer in appearance. Thus, Senche could be considered "Elves" if you really stretch the meaning of the term to its limit. Well, perhaps past that limit, but only just.

Hiho, Silvenar!
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The legendary Senche and Senche-raht mounts are a breed of Khajit, a "beast-mer" race, and another breed of Khajit are the Ohmes, who are very similar to Bosmer in appearance. Thus, Senche could be considered "Elves" if you really stretch the meaning of the term to its limit. Well, perhaps past that limit, but only just.

Hiho, Silvenar!

No they are not elf based, the Khajiit have been here before the Elven (Bosmer and Aldmeri) immigration of Tamriel,

"What is known is that Khajiit were present on Tamriel when the Ayleid first explored the region, presumably long before there was any established Bosmer kingdom. What is not known is how long those Khajiit were in the area, nor how many other meri expeditions landed on Tamriel prior to the Aldmeri immigration (evidence suggests at least one other mass immigration of elves to Tamriel, resulting in the Dwemer of Morrowind)"

LINK
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • EQBallzz
    EQBallzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why you so Grumpy? Cat mount will be here eventually.
  • jelliedsoup
    jelliedsoup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bear or wolf mount please.
    www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Ks8_KGHqmO4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EQBallzz wrote: »
    Why you so Grumpy? Cat mount will be here eventually.

This one is not grumpy, this one has his Senche Tiger mount and is a very happy Khajiit, also this one never took a break from Tamriel to some other dimension as did many others.

This one was stating the facts that where as the Khajiit and elves may be very far distant Mer race cousins (and this one means Faaaar), the Khajiit were here before the Bosmer and Aldmeri immigrated to Tamriel.
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    on a side note, this one still wants a camel mount :smiley:
  • Dedhed
    Dedhed
    ✭✭✭

Yes!! I've seen a camel and want one! Camel mount!

Something like this would be awesome

nagaur6.jpg?w=652
    "This is like talking to breakfast cereal" -- Fredericks in Otherland talking about Wicked Tribe. Also a great description of zone chat.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dedhed wrote: »

Yes!! I've seen a camel and want one! Camel mount!

Something like this would be awesome

nagaur6.jpg?w=652

I love that license plate U93051 :smiley:

Plus I have seen camels already in Craglorn soooo cmon ZOS you can do it :smile:
    Edited by whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO on April 1, 2015 2:50AM