The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Binding your Death Recap Toggle Key

Bouvin
Bouvin
✭✭✭✭✭
Just a bit of info if you want to change your bind for Death Recap, or if it's showing as "Unbound" on your death screen.

If you want to change your Death Recap Toggle key, you won't see an option under controls.

That's because it shares a bind with the Quest Toggle key, by default "T". So you need to change the bind for Quest Toggle and it'll also change the bind for Death Recap Toggle.

I found this out after a few round with support after I had unbound Quest Toggle because I use an add-on for quest tracking and "T" for talk in TeamSpeak. I couldn't for the life of me find the Death Recap Toggle bind under controls.. and that's because it doesn't exist :)

• Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is very helpful, I bound my T to FTC damage meter and I haven't found a way to rebind
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you soooooooo much
    This drove me nuts for like a week!
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • ecceau
    ecceau
    ✭✭
    I know this is an old post, but I have a weird problem, where my death recap button shows a gamepad key (even though I am in non-gamepad mode on PC), and thus I cant press it. My quest toggle key is T but doesnt do anything.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In 2021 this is Cycle Focused Quest.

vRocwbo.png

Xi953VW.png

How is there no official keybind for toggle death recap?

It's very confusing when you unbind the key and can't get it back.
    PC NA