The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New PVP Rewwards? (IDEA) GOLD ITEMS!!

keni_harringtonb16_ESO
is it possible you could add a *elite Veteran Vendor* that sells these items like shadow walker and morag toungue and other sought out items in gold quality for like 1million AP each or even have them added to leaderboard loot table instead bcuz so many people would be happy with something like that to work after rather than having a chance a a blue item with RNG involved and it would be such an amazing addition in my opinion @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice idea but...

Piece of advice : just drop it. For one year we have asked for new PVP sets or more choices in the way we could buy gear and it still won't happen until IC DLC so be patient and wait, if you still can.
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • keni_harringtonb16_ESO
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    Nice idea but...

Piece of advice : just drop it. For one year we have asked for new PVP sets or more choices in the way we could buy gear and it still won't happen until IC DLC so be patient and wait, if you still can.
    thats the exact reason im asking for *new* gear bcuz its been a year and im sure alot of people would be happy to see some sort of a new addition to cyrodil although the new changes have made soem nice improvements over the last few patches i would just like a little more content and stuff to work towards
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That will more than likely drive even more people away from PvP. And of course PvP should be about skill not oh, I've spent 6 hours a day for 2 weeks in PvP, so now I have super awesome gear and I good PvPer.
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That will more than likely drive even more people away from PvP. And of course PvP should be about skill not oh, I've spent 6 hours a day for 2 weeks in PvP, so now I have super awesome gear and I good PvPer.

And farming undaunted dailies makes someone good at PvP?
  • keni_harringtonb16_ESO

im not asking for OP MEGA gear im asking for something worth while and at the end of the day end-game pve get gold jewls why cant us pvp'ers? and yea i think it should take time to get these things bcuz thats how progression works right? play enough and get rewarded im sorry i understand your point but the fact is alot of people feel like pvp isnt giving anything something that takes the whole day in pvp takes only 1-2hrs in pve so yea we should get nice gear for our time in this zone

but... thanks for your opinion

• Aimelin
    Aimelin
    ✭✭✭
    Lionxoft wrote: »

And farming undaunted dailies makes someone good at PvP?

obv, why u even need to ask?

everyones bringing SMASH BUTTON 1 TO SPAM THIS SKILL OVER AND OVER PvE mentality into PvP .....
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, first (personally) I loath the idea of PvP gear vs PvE gear. I have nothing against the idea of being able to have a chance to earn gear from doing PvP. It would be nice to have another chance at the top end gear. Again, IMO, if the gear from PvP is different and better suited for PvP, this will even further kill PvP. And you know it will. I think vet delves, trials, and PvP should earn you points and with those points you can buy (the SAME) gear.
  • keni_harringtonb16_ESO
    Okay, first (personally) I loath the idea of PvP gear vs PvE gear. I have nothing against the idea of being able to have a chance to earn gear from doing PvP. It would be nice to have another chance at the top end gear. Again, IMO, if the gear from PvP is different and better suited for PvP, this will even further kill PvP. And you know it will. I think vet delves, trials, and PvP should earn you points and with those points you can buy (the SAME) gear.

thats a nice idea i like that also! if i can go forever without having to pve that would be nice^^ i like pve to a point but not nearly enough