The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What really needs a nerf?

• SafiyerAmitora
    SafiyerAmitora
    ✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    Armitas wrote: »
    Shouldn't we buff nothing? If we nerf nothing we might turn it into something, requiring us to then ask them to nerf something so that we can unbuff something and turn it back into nothing.

You lost me after the second nothing. >.<'

And good to see you, Armitas. :b Hope to meet you on the battlefield once again. Still as op as I remember you were?

You too.

Nope, I got 1.6ed.

Ouch. :( Well, hope you find/have found a good build that'll work well for you.
    Legend || Mizery Records || Black Market Wares
    Aeilith ~ AD L50 Khajiit magicka NB dps/max crafter (NA)
    Naraiya ~ AD L50 Altmer magicka Sorc dps (NA)
    Dont Die Like I Did ~ DC L50 Khajiit magicka Templar heals (NA)
    Bring The Pain ~ AD L50 Dunmer magicka DK tank (NA)
    An Achílles Heal ~ AD L50 Breton magicka Templar heals (NA)
    One Two Gank A Few ~ EP L50 Bosmer stam NB dps (NA)
    Your Lást Mistáke ~ DC L50 Altmer magicka NB dps (NA)
    Rekts All Noobs ~ DC L50 Redguard stam DK dps (NA)
    Reaper of Salt ~ EP L50 Khajiit stam Sorc dps
    The Réktoning ~ AD L8 Dunmer magicka DK dps
    Avaraiya ~ AD L25 Altmer magicka Warden tank
    Nafatiri ~ EP L24 Argonian magicka Warden heals
    Once Upon An OP Magden ~ EP L3 Altmer magicka Warden dps (NA)
    Updated: 08/01/2018
    759 Champion Points || ESO Member since Apr 2014
  • jpalm1995
    jpalm1995
    ✭✭✭
    jpalm1995 wrote: »
    If they bolt away, follow them with your gap closer (if you aren't using a gap closer in pvp then you have an L2P issue).

I no longer use a gap closer on my DK... :cry:

But I find having absorb magic (what I replaced invasion with) much more useful/helpful, being a tank and all, so I don't really stress about the loss. :) I can still play well without it, just it'll be more difficult to kill anyone, especially with my new setup (only actual attacks are talons, whip, and caltrops; everything else is self-heals and buffs). :b

Let me correct myself. I'm speaking strictly from a dps standpoint. I wasn't taking tank/healer builds in to consideration.
    I always say that I hate this game, yet for some reason i'm still here.