The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can't you find a better place for destroy option?

viggys
viggys
I am just asking why would you place the Destroy option in between Split Stack and Link in Chat or even better Repair and Enchant. Just saying i know there is a confirm option thank god but really maybe move it under Get Help. Just a thought.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came one button press away from destroying my Master Greatsword tonight instead of recharging it like I intended to.

If it wasnt for that confirmation box id have lost one of the hardest to get weapons in the game. (requires top percent leaderboard rank in Cyrodiil, and is still a RNG to even get it then)

We should be able to flag items as "indestructible" or "unsellable" tbqh
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • viggys
    viggys
    Maybe one of you computer Ninja's can make a addon to remove destroy option.